Maybe Purchasing An 11 Gt500

pete_05_gt

Feb 23, 2014
Hey guys I maybe buying a 2011 gt500 on Friday. A couple of quick questions: first is there any common problems or bugs I should expect. Second what is the best bang for the buck power adders for these animals. I'm definitely putting kooks headers w/3" h-pipe and 3" flowmasters and it already has a cai. Just trying to get my ducks in row I never owned a positive displacement supercharged car before only centrifugal sc, but not my first stang. Any thoughts or opinions would be great. Thanks all.

• Sponsors (?)

Hey guys I maybe buying a 2011 gt500 on Friday. A couple of quick questions: first is there any common problems or bugs I should expect. Second what is the best bang for the buck power adders for these animals. I'm definitely putting kooks headers w/3" h-pipe and 3" flowmasters and it already has a cai. Just trying to get my ducks in row I never owned a positive displacement supercharged car before only centrifugal sc, but not my first stang. Any thoughts or opinions would be great. Thanks all.

Hands down, the absolute best mod you can get for this thing is the Driver Mod... :D

What I mean is: Ride it for a while and get a feel for it before you start looking into repeating what others have done.

Honestly... That thing makes enough torque and HP already that it needs a few other things WAY before it needs more power.

lol Noobz you are probably right 550/510 is not bad and going from an 05 gt to this ya I hear ya. I don;t want to go crazy just small things to make it standout from the crowd. Really just looking for idea's. But seriously good advice thank you.

ok so the shelby is home now. After a bit of research I discovered the car already has the frpp 2.3 tvs s/c upgrade, super cobra jet t-body, jlt 123 mm inatke and roush exhaust. till looking to see what else. Only problem is I don't have the tuner used when upgrades were done. Also the car 13 gt wheels with 255/19 would not hook so I threw my 20" steeda spyders on with some 315/20 meats. Lets see if she'll hikk better lol