MBRP axle back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale a pair of MBRP axle backs. They are practicaly new i had them on the car for maybe 100 miles. They were to loud for me without converters so i put the stock muffs back on. They have a couple little scratches from mounting but nothing you can see when they are on the car. They have 4 inch tips and look really good. I can send pictures if needed. $300 OBO

Attachments

• P1010012.jpg
    P1010012.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 206
  • P1010015.jpg
    P1010015.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 212
  • Sponsors (?)

I have for sale a pair of MBRP axle backs. They are practicaly new i had them on the car for maybe 100 miles. They were to loud for me without converters so i put the stock muffs back on. They have a couple little scratches from mounting but nothing you can see when they are on the car. They have 4 inch tips and look really good. I can send pictures if needed. $300 OBO

what year car are they for?

I've been thinking about buying a set of these for my 06 GT I just bought (still has factory cats & headers, just a CAI on it) and can get them new from Stage3Motorsports shipped free for $365. I have no idea where you would be shipping from or what it would cost, did you save the packaging they came in? I'm in the St. Louis, MO area zip 63011-4906. Let me know what you could accept total shipped to that zip to take them off your hands, thanks.

Don't know the seller, but I have these axlebacks and absolutely love them. I have them paired with an o/r X and will not change them. Just saying, good exhaust that no one has

Status
Not open for further replies.