Mcleod Bellhousing Questions?

I have a Mcleod Bellhousing that has the cut out for the fork to pretrude outside of the bellhousing. The clutch cable connects to the fork. On my stock bellhousing there is cover over the fork cable connection which bolts to the bellhousing. Is there something similar for Mcleod or do people leave it open?

• Sponsors (?)

RacEoHolic330 said:
Matt, any problems with debris getting into the bellhousing? I have a lakewood connected to my tremec and I'm thinking about fabbing up some kind of dust boot for it.

Scott - no probs for me but remember my car only sees about 250 miles per year. If it was a daily I would definately put something over it. How'd you make out on your tranny?

tunedin302 said:
Scott - no probs for me but remember my car only sees about 250 miles per year. If it was a daily I would definately put something over it. How'd you make out on your tranny?

The tranny is in and everything is hooked up, but guess what, that SOB won't start. The problems never cease.

I'd like to use a rubber boot too, but I don't know what kind to get. :shrug:

My SFI rating is probably already void anyway. I had to grind the hell out of my lakewood to get my exhaust to clear the starter area.