Mcleod Clutch and Magnaflow install COMPLETED

I've read a lot of threads on here recently asking about clutch choices and Magnaflow exhaust tip alignment.

I just drove my car home after installing MM Mcleod Stage 2 clutch kit. The MM site says that the stage 2 clutch pedal effort is 10% stiffer than stock. I didn't drive it for to long but I can say that the pedal effort feels EXACTLY like stock to me. Feels really good and engages well. I'll give more feedback after the break-in period has passed.

I also installed the MagnaFlow catback. I was worried about the exhaust tips alignement after all that I've read but had no problems. The distance from the top of the tip to the bumper is equal on both sides. I'll post pics asap. I can say one thing, the MagnaFlow with my O/R Prochamber sounds GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD :hail2: .

• Sponsors (?)

keep up us updated, exspecially with the clutch. Im torn between the Centerforce DF or the Mcleod stage 2. cant decide which one I want to go with.

bakos24 said:
keep up us updated, exspecially with the clutch. Im torn between the Centerforce DF or the Mcleod stage 2. cant decide which one I want to go with.
Topless, definitely give us some updates on the clutch when the break-in period is over :nice:

bakos, Get the McLeod :nice: (yes Ive whored this pic a lot lately, and I will continue to do so )

NewParts001.jpg

Attachments

• NewParts001.jpg
    NewParts001.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 114
helty said:
Topless, definitely give us some updates on the clutch when the break-in period is over :nice:

bakos, Get the McLeod :nice: (yes Ive whored this pic a lot lately, and I will continue to do so )

NewParts001.jpg

lol, I was kinda of afraid that you would whore them some more. :D.. so far Im kinda of split down the middle on them. :shrug: where did you guys get the mcleod at?

Attachments

• NewParts001.jpg
    NewParts001.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 94
bakos24 said:
lol, I was kinda of afraid that you would whore them some more. :D.. so far Im kinda of split down the middle on them. :shrug: where did you guys get the mcleod at?
I got the McLeod from Maximum Motorsports, but I got a good deal on it through a group buy over at mustangworld. They are a bit pricey compared to Centerforce and Spec, but I really wanted the McLeod so I ante'd up the extra cash.

If you dont want to spend the extra cash, then I'd go Centerforce over Spec.

helty said:
I got the McLeod from Maximum Motorsports, but I got a good deal on it through a group buy over at mustangworld. They are a bit pricey compared to Centerforce and Spec, but I really wanted the McLeod so I ante'd up the extra cash.

If you dont want to spend the extra cash, then I'd go Centerforce over Spec.

Ah, yes, the group buy. I seen that also but did not have the cash to get anything.:nonono: . If I do go with the mcleod I would probally get it from MM. I will be getting whichever one in about a month or two along with an aluminum flywheel. I will let you guys know which I go with. Thanks for the info helty.

EDIT: I just looked up the prices between the two and there the same. that does not help me out at all...