me vs. 98 GT w/ few mods

• Sponsors (?)

kj99 said:
it will probably be a close race. who ever gets the hole shot first.

Yeah, that 96 cobra should have ran better than a 9.3 wow

I have to disagree...a 5.0 should get the hole shot...the 4.6 has a stronger top end. If he doesnt get the hole shot...then i would bet a lot of cash that he lost the race. Unless the other guy messes up....

Get out of the hole the fastest and dont look back. He'll be coming....:p

nmcgrawj said:
I have to disagree...a 5.0 should get the hole shot...the 4.6 has a stronger top end. If he doesnt get the hole shot...then i would bet a lot of cash that he lost the race. Unless the other guy messes up....

Get out of the hole the fastest and dont look back. He'll be coming....:p
yea thats what i've been saying...from a dig, i think i could get him by a lil bit cause, ot to toot my own horn, but i practice a lot, and im pretty damn fast at shifting, so i dont think i'll have a problem there....from a roll, i kno ill lose, but not by a killing....the only mod hes got over me is the PI intake....we shall see:D

stprorolla49 said:
the thing is it was my good buddy's car before it was this other guys car...i believe what my buddy says about it, but i dont believe everything the current owner says about it.....we'll see tho idk when were gonna race but its prob gonna be a while cause were gonna get snow tonite....

take it to the track but im sure you new that

blake89stang said:
9.3 seems kinda slow for that car, how good of a driver is he??? I know the 96 cobra has got to be quicker then mine

Its a convert so its a bit heavier, Hes a decent driver but probly some room for improvement, but ive rode with him down the track i dont see anymore that a 9 out of it maybe, he ALMOST beat a stock lightening. From a roll i dont stand a chance, its like im standing still.