Mega Bite Jr.'s

$uperstang

Jul 20, 2004
Detroit, MI
I just purchased a set of Mega Bite Jr. lowers off E-bay brand new (no instructions) I need to know from anyone using these what is the mounting points to differentiate between the 85% traction and the 135% traction and which one I should use? Does HPM have website? or does anyone have instructions?

thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I have mine on bottom hole which is 135% (if these percentages are correct), my car is a daily driver and I have only one issue with the setting. On the highway the car does bounce a little bit more than the other setting but not enough to make to change back to upper hole. HPM used to have a website and back when I checked (some time ago) they had downloadable instuctions.

I just did a search and could not find their website, maybe they're no more?

Here some literature that might help:

There are two mounting positions for the rear of the control arms. Changing the mounting position will vary the amount of traction available. The top hole will provide an 85% increase in traction over stock and the bottom hole will provide a 135% increase. The length of time that traction is available is roughly inversely proportional to the amount of traction available. The top mounting hole is recommended for most applications and the bottom position is designed mainly for serious drag racing. Testing will show which position is best. Mega Bite arms also help the car launch straighter.

i installed mine on the botton hole "135%", and have no drivablitiy problems on the street. i had it in the top hole at first "85%" and it looked like the car sat to high in the back. At the track the car hooks great with no problems at all.