Melbourne area stangs

• Sponsors (?)

The pictures came out good so I'll post them in the Gene Pool or a link to them in the Gene Pool sometime within a week...after I get rid of the back ache, the head ache, and the lower body pain from squating and standing...i'm such a weakling.

I had to leave early cause I had some stuff to take care of....:( From what I saw though it looked like lots of fun so next time I go out there I'm definately running. :) Hey White93 where were you at? I seen you car but that was about it. I think next time I'll bring a chair also. :) Man, I wish I would have read mfpmax's email sooner also. Oh well, does anybody know when the next one will be? Later guys. BTW, are we gonna keep this thread going or what? Or do you guys want to try and meet up somewhere sometime and get a bite to eat or whatever. How about we all take a trip to the track (*****lo). Later

~Brian

Originally posted by White93'LX2.3
brian i was the kid with the fsu hat on...the one wearing a grey shirt and tan shorts...i was standing right there when you left.

DUH! Sorry man, I didn't know that was you. Next time I will atleast say "HI". :) It was nice seeing a couple faces to put to the names as well. Did anybody get any ride alongs? I wish I could have stayed but next time.......:cool:

Originally posted by 1Bad89Coupe
BTW, are we gonna keep this thread going or what? Or do you guys want to try and meet up somewhere sometime and get a bite to eat or whatever. How about we all take a trip to the track (*****lo). Later

~Brian
i think that we should just keep this post going and defdinately try and go to bithlo one night or maybe me and erichmess_ can come and to your guys stomping ground since we're the only ones that live down here...lets try and get this to be the biggest thread out there!?!?!:cool:

i think that we should just keep this post going and defdinately try and go to bithlo one night or maybe me and erichmess_ can come and to your guys stomping ground since we're the only ones that live down here...lets try and get this to be the biggest thread out there!?!?!:cool:

Sounds like an idea. I think I need to wash the stang tomorrow that thing is nasty! :cool:

Originally posted by erichmess_
It just became the longest thread in the S.E. Forum. Record was like 108, this one should be 110 with mine. Anyway, I'll see about comming out to Bithlo sometime. Might be fun.

HAHA....Might be fun. It is fun especially when you race. Well, I seem to think so anyway. :) Wow, I keep responding to every thread so far tonight..:cool:

just slap some stickers on that stang and make it the typeR stang. that should make up the difference!!:D

but then it'd tempt theives and crackheads to wanna steal my wheels! Can't have that. The rust and bad exhaust note is about the only things that keep them at bay.