Attachments

• DSC00021.jpg
    DSC00021.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC00020.jpg
    DSC00020.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 77
  • Sponsors (?)

Alittle Discription... '05 Screaming Yellow V6, Black Leather interior, Shaker 1000, Ext. Upgrd, GT Front and rear bumpers, GT Muffler (soon to be duels), 18 X 9 Deep Dish black bullitts, 255 X45 in front 285 X 40 in back BFGoodrich T/A KDW's.. and 20 % tint all around...

well actually im only 18.. and i work to pay for all of my upgrades... and part of the car. I only paid 21 even for it and have put about 2500 in.. so i still wouldnt be able to afford a GT. Plus my parents didnt think i could make all this money to pay my car off i think if they knew i could a GT would have been sitting in its place. Ill be getting one anyways in the future now doubt also i got hit in the rear and the qoute to fix it was about 500 dollars so i bought the gt front and read bumpers and sideskirts for 800 all painted and ready to go... Also i like the front GT bumper and i plan on duels and i htink the only way to go is the GT rear because im not into cuttin my bumper. BTW i'm not running any GT badges and never will unless it is a GT... iv got respect for the GT and if i happend to come across a car and race i wouldnt want them to think they beat a GT by 4 car lengths.. it wouldnt be right. Thanks for your concern anyway

66_stang said:
so bro,with all that stuff u could have gotten a pretty decent GT+a little extra. Nice lookin car but i dunno why make it a GT when its not?

Dude... what are you smoking? Put down the crack pipe!! :rlaugh:

Per Mustang05 and his pics its apparent he installed deep dish wheels, tires, an aftermarket grille, and is planning to install duels. Thats likely around $2k in upgrades on a car that cost many thousands of dollars less than a GT... and he'd still need to make the exact same investment in tires and wheels on the GT.

Nice Stang!

Mustang 05

No matter what anybody else on this thread thinks, you have a sweet looking ride. So what's wrong with making a v6 look like a GT? I had a 01 V6 that I made look exactly like a Bullitt, even did the dual exhaust and bumpers and removed the spoiler. It's fun making your car look like what you want it to look like. I was only 18 at the time and I'm glad I started off with a V6, I probably would have killed myself with a GT :D I'm only 21 now and have a 05 GT. Glad I don't have to spend any money making it look good since it's already a sexy machine :hail2: Now I just spend all my money making it faster :D

Anyways, as long as you don't put GT badges on it's all good :nono:

:nice: I'll bet that's a fun car to drive, especially if it's a standard. I've been getting a craving for a standard here lately, and don't know if that's smart or not, living in a city. Anyway, nice touch with the black wheels, too. Very smart going with the V6 for now. If you want a GT in the future, that's also good, 'cause you can be preparing for it as you go along. Good luck!

Mustang05 said:
well actually im only 18.. and i work to pay for all of my upgrades... and part of the car. I only paid 21 even for it and have put about 2500 in.. so i still wouldnt be able to afford a GT. Plus my parents didnt think i could make all this money to pay my car off i think if they knew i could a GT would have been sitting in its place. Ill be getting one anyways in the future now doubt also i got hit in the rear and the qoute to fix it was about 500 dollars so i bought the gt front and read bumpers and sideskirts for 800 all painted and ready to go... Also i like the front GT bumper and i plan on duels and i htink the only way to go is the GT rear because im not into cuttin my bumper. BTW i'm not running any GT badges and never will unless it is a GT... iv got respect for the GT and if i happend to come across a car and race i wouldnt want them to think they beat a GT by 4 car lengths.. it wouldnt be right. Thanks for your concern anyway

way to represent / and what great ride :nice:

Mustang05 said:
Alittle Discription... '05 Screaming Yellow V6, Black Leather interior, Shaker 1000, Ext. Upgrd, GT Front and rear bumpers, GT Muffler (soon to be duels), 18 X 9 Deep Dish black bullitts, 255 X45 in front 285 X 40 in back BFGoodrich T/A KDW's.. and 20 % tint all around...

Awesome looking ride. The best looking screaming yellow stang I have seen yet!!! Have you had any issues with scrapes on the inside windows from the tint?

Keep up the good work you have excellent taste in mustang style:nice:

hey i appreciate it guys!.. Well the tint problem i do have...not really scratches but lines on the tint.. as in its not torn. But i work at a tint shop ha so i can get it replaced for free but we now started to put felt on the rubbers so we take off the door panels to put it on.. trust me if u get your windows tinted you will need the felt.. theres felt on the other side of the window but not the interior side which counts since that were the tint goes...