Merry Christmas, Everyone!

FastDriver

My dad had a bra
SN Certified Technician
Sep 5, 2001
Fort Knox, KY
Merry Christmas, and happy holidays everyone!

My family knows I'm on this site and in the market for/ will be getting a new fox soon and got me this key-chain preemptively for it.... a very thoughtful gift. Looking forward to using it in the next couple months when I get a new set of keys. I think this little thing is great!

20171225_104238.jpg
20171225_104623.jpg

Did anyone else get anything other than coal for xmas?

Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Wife got me a canvas print of my car, I just have to select the pic. When it comes in I fully intend to sneak it up on the wall where the kids pics are and see how long before she notices

Got an electric impact gun from my wife as well. Got fed up dragging out the air hoses all the time I guess.

IMG_5170.JPG

Other than that, scored gift cards and Booze in various holiday grabs.

Reactions: 2 users
I am not a fan of Christmas and only did it when the kids were small, now that they are older 24 and 14 I still get them things but its not a big production. Anyhow, my oldest daughter made me a homemade knit beanie and I simply love it. My kids say I am a bit of a pain to get gifts for cause I dont ask for anything and lets be honest, if I want something I normally buy it.

My point is I like that homemade hat more than anything else she could have bought, it's a winner of a gift.

Reactions: 3 users
I agree about the homemade stuff. I made my kids a lego table this year, and they haven't stopped playing on it since. Way more satisfaction vs anything else that was given

IMG_5175.JPG

Reactions: 1 users
Ive been thinkin about an electric impact lately too. Let me know how you like your brand.

I used it today on a few bolts. Nothing extremely tight though. It's rated for 400 ft-lbs which should be most of what I ever do. The convience of not setting up the compressor and ragging hoses and listening to the compressor refill makes it worth it.

I have an air powered impact for heavy stuff, but would be nice if this one can do most of what I come across. If it can do SN95 spindle hub nuts, I'll be satisfied.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I’m a little delayed in answering, but I don’t usually get much at Christmas time either and I’m just fine with that as well.

We had all five of the kids over and I got to spend about two hours holding my new granddaughter. That was pretty nice.

Reactions: 5 users
Last year I bought a Milwaukee battery powered 1/2" impact that uses the same batteries as my cordless drill and 1/4" impact driver. What a great set-up and yes it sure beats dragging out the compressor every time.
Christmas this year I got myself," well I mean the wife and kids got me", a coil-over and A-arm set-up for my 93.
"Merry belated Christmas to all"!!, had my older daughter home from college and enjoyed spending time
with family and friends, took the rest of the week off from work as well!!

Reactions: 1 user
My daughter just gave me my first grandchild....about as homemade as you can get! Bahahaha and I’ve never been happier. About to ask the girlfriend if she is feeling lucky and see if she wants to get married. So...yeah big things in the works. :)

Reactions: 5 users
My daughter just gave me my first grandchild....about as homemade as you can get! Bahahaha and I’ve never been happier. About to ask the girlfriend if she is feeling lucky and see if she wants to get married. So...yeah big things in the works. :)
Your secret is safe here. :nice:
Now what did I do with that phone number. :thinking: