Merry Christmas to Me!!

christmas day i just finished having a family dinners at my grandmas house and on my way home it started raining furuously, i was like oh $hit, my tires (bald as a beagles nutsack) better hold up until i get home cause i was getting new tires the next day, so theres this one sharp corner ahead that turns into a bridge where you have a little climb, so i was in third going aprox. 60, i slowed down to about 35-40 and started to make the turn, while i was making the turn i didnt think i'd have enuff momentum to make it up the hill with the extremely slippery roads and my bald tires, so i shifted down to 2nd (while still in the turn) and gave it some gas, the whole back end came around on me and i drove into the side rail after going over a huge ass curb they had on the road.... so now my rim bent (which i managed to fix thx god, cause their 400$ rims a peice) the passenger side bumper end is loose as a 2$ las vegas stripper and of course a big mark from where i made impact (thankfully no dents and no damage to the side panel) now today when i got my new tires im driving away and notice that my steering allignment is all wacked to hell...

not to mention my christmas night was spent rumaging thru my grandpas tire collection to try and find a fit because the ******* i bought the car off decided to not include a spare for w/e reason... haha then of all things of course it has to start pouring down snow then if thats not bad enuff the wind picks up to 234908234890 mph... then i finally got a tire that fit but the brake disc was in the way, so i loaded up 5 washers on each of the bolts leaving just enuff thread to get the tire on safely... so yeah Merry ****in christmas to me :banana:

if anyone has a horrible christmas day story please reply with it, i need anything to make mine sound a bit better...

• Sponsors (?)