Message from BK Cauley:

• Sponsors (?)

whoa!! hold on, ill go pee on him!! btw: u didnt even know who the killer whale in free willy was, ya looser LOL. I told him he was a dumbass.

Free willy = Cake-ho The Killer Whale or whateva. He was in a mexican circus then bought by hollywood, then moved to Oregon, then moved to Iceland and died.

yall are E-tarded

1.) it is code.
2.) sammich is a flamming homo
3.) i aint fucced a fat chick in a while now
4.) i do have a job and i am busy.
5.) NO-ONES peeing on me.
6.) beast and slow95 are having sexual relations. (heard they went camping by themselves after watching brokeback mountain)
7.) Stype you should be defending me. ( hell you defended ss03's bunghole)

:lol: Camaro is a derivation of the Slavic 'Cama' meaning "sucks" and the Japanese 'ro' meaning "wang". It is a multifaceted word with many uses. It can be used as a noun, or even a verb. For example, as a noun---"Look at the mullet on that dude that just got out of that Camaro." Or a verb "Excuse me, where is the restroom? I am about to Camaro my pants." The Camaro has also been used by police for criminal profiling in their war against methamphetamines. They have a specialized checklist--white dude, check; mullet, check; rusty brown 6 cylinder camaro, check; It is like shooting fish in a barrel.