Met a Legend today at work

Dan P.

Founding Member
Apr 26, 2002
N.C.
Another boring day at work at the local mall but then my coworker John rushes in and tells me, "Guess who I just got to f!@$% meet." Who? "Ron Jeremy” Yes the **** king himself was at the local mall, John was able to get his autograph and shook his hand. John told him “You are the F'in man" as Ron laughed and smiled. He later was walking back down the mall and I got my chance to meet the legend himself. I ran up with a notepad and asked for his autograph. He signed his name as he was trying to make a call I said thanks and he shook his head then I returned to my boring job. It was the highlight of my night. :jester:

314319_141_full.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

LOL man he is Ugly in person though isnt he? I met him last year at a Colts game, My friend kept telling me man that is Ron that is Ron. I shook it off until he turned to get a Beer and low and behold the myth was standing right there. I was too drunk to get an autograph but I yelld something at him that made him laugh for like 20 mins, I wish I was sober enough to remember what it was though.