Met the girl of my dreams today

65stanger said:
Ain't been married twenty five years either................:shrug:
Me, either. Not even twenty-three years (yet!).

Those first 2-1/2 years were just a trial period to see if she could wear me down. Don't know why she had to wait that long; I could've have told her that she wore me down on the 6th date! :shrug:

BDT: If this girl (cute little Miss Thang, too! :nice: ) can win the belching contest; you're toast, Buddy! :lol:

Just don't ever let her talk about you getting rid of the Mustang...... I still miss my Gran Torino. But, it was (and is, and always will be) all worth it :)

Still miss the Torino, though......

• Sponsors (?)

I couldn’t sell my mustang. That’s why i need to marry a girl that loves mustangs as much as i do, so she won’t make me sell it to buy her minivan. Any how Jamie got sick this weekend while i was out of town, so now i am sad because i don’t have anybody to play with :( Hopefully she will be better by tomorrow, but when i saw her last night she looked like hell.

BDT 1967 said:
Any how Jamie got sick this weekend while i was out of town, so now i am sad because i don’t have anybody to play with :( Hopefully she will be better by tomorrow, but when i saw her last night she looked like hell.
DUDE! GREAT OPPORTUNITY to score MAJOR POINTS with the lass. And all it takes is to OFFER lots of TLC........even if she turns it down, she'll remember you were there for her and didn't hide while she wasn't feeling well!

Luckly she is much better today, so thats great, I found a sweet drive in here in wichita called the starlight drive in, so i think i am going to take her to that, hopefully it wont be to cold for the the old convertible. I'm going to ask her tomorrow if she would like to go this weekend. I think it would be fun.

Dude,
Drive-ins are great for a romantic evening. It's too bad there are not more of them around anymore. The last one in our area closed for good last fall. I have great memories of taking my now wife there back in high school for a couple of dates. I had a subaru brat with the seats in the bed, great for the drive-in, But the classic convertible mustang is perfect. If she says yes, remeber to take a blanket and maybe a thermos of hot chocolate to ward off the chilly evening air.

I have been loving this thread, you are getting a lot of great advice and playing this wonderfully.

Best of luck.

BE CAREFUL! If your Mustang starts acting up, you'll know she's getting jealous. I'll be driving to my girlfriend's house or wherever and she'll be fine, but once a girl sits in that front seat with me she acts up something fierce sometimes. :shrug: But I'm happy for ya! If only you had a '65 vert... then you'd be in real business! (For the longest time I thought they only made Mustangs in '65! :eek: :eek: ;))

65Stang200 said:
BE CAREFUL! If your Mustang starts acting up, you'll know she's getting jealous. I'll be driving to my girlfriend's house or wherever and she'll be fine, but once a girl sits in that front seat with me she acts up something fierce sometimes. :shrug: But I'm happy for ya! If only you had a '65 vert... then you'd be in real business! (For the longest time I thought they only made Mustangs in '65! :eek: :eek: ;))
he does have a 67' vert:shrug:

Oh a drive in, what a great idea.. :D

Hot chocolate, hot apple cider, or even mulling wine would work. The nice thing about the mulling wine is that you can drink it and drive because the alcohol burns off. You have to sit in the back, unless you have a bench seat in the front, then it would be an SOB seat... Slid Over Baby... :D

Take care of everything so that the only thing she has to do is show up and look purdy.. :nice:

65mistress said:
Oh a drive in, what a great idea.. :D

Hot chocolate, hot apple cider, or even mulling wine would work. The nice thing about the mulling wine is that you can drink it and drive because the alcohol burns off. You have to sit in the back, unless you have a bench seat in the front, then it would be an SOB seat... Slid Over Baby... :D

Take care of everything so that the only thing she has to do is show up and look purdy.. :nice:

Sounds great, the only problem is I cant take it if somebody drinks anything in my car, but i suppose i could make an exception in this case. I have never been to a drive in so i am pretty excited about that, I’m goin to ask her this evening.

She said yes to goin to the drive in, :nice: Now we just have to decide what day. By the way i got a couple more pictures but they are on my home computer so i will have to post them after work. I’m not too worried about lil red being jealous, I talked the whole situation over with her last week while i was cleaning her engine. She was a little worried at first because she thought i might lose interest in her. I told her not to worry.

For sure yall are invited to my wedding, I don’t know when it will be or who at this point. But one thing is for sure, we will be having an open bar.