Mid Life Crisis Car

Dontknowchit

Jul 31, 2017
Hey yall,
Well after much searching and him hawing i pulled the trigger on my mid life crisis car. I had a 88 noch back in 97. It blew up and i got rid of it. Now im back to restore my 1990 GT vert. Its a mess, but thats the point. Glad to be here and looking forward to the help and the conversation
20170729_130723.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to Stangnet.

Nice convertible, it's not bad at all.

Look around our '79-'95 subforums, you'll find lots of help there.

Post a new thread there if you have any questions and comment on anyone else's thread there if you feel like it.

You can start a progress thread there on your mustang as you start working on it. Everyone will read about it and will help when you need it. Might be a guy or two that'll give you suggestions on how you can spend more money than you need to as well:eek:.

Good to have you with us.

Thanks! The interior is tough. Good seats front and back but the wiring is a mess, dash is torn apart, and windows wont go up, someone got in there and hacked up the door wireing. They had a system in it, but body is rather straight. Will be looking for plastic interior parts to replace. Oh and those quarter windows are floppy. It has issues for sure.

ITs a vert. Drop the top bust out the side windows and roll out rain or shine.:O_o:

Or fix it all.:D