Midwest Torque Convertors Question

• Sponsors (?)

Dude the guy I know owns the car called Bubbas Boat in the link! Small world. He also has a white Chevelle that was the cover car for Autometer a few years ago. I've also seen the yellow Chevelle and red camaro. They all are 8sec cars so I'd imagine the converters are well built but I'm just assuming.

Dude the guy I know owns the car called Bubbas Boat in the link! Small world. He also has a white Chevelle that was the cover car for Autometer a few years ago. I've also seen the yellow Chevelle and red camaro. They all are 8sec cars so I'd imagine the converters are well built but I'm just assuming.
I had just bought a TCI Saturday Night Special Torque Convertor a few days before I got the trans and Midwest Convertor, I'm not sure if it is for an AOD or a C4 trans but I might try it out if it's a higher than stock stall and it fits my AOD. I can send the TCI back to Summit and get my money back for other parts. It was just something he gave me with the trans and he was switching to a 5 speed so I got 2 convertors, block plate, TV cable, shifter cable, flywheel and the trans for a GREAT price.

Reactions: 1 user
I called Midwest and they told me the #'s on this convertor show it is for a Chrysler..........looks like I will be installing the TCI convertor.