MII owner running for MCA Board of Directors

78CobraII

Jul 31, 1998
Birmingham, AL
If you are a Mustang Club of America (MCA) member, and you would like to see some MII representation on their Board of Directors, I noticed that Mtang78 (Elizabeth Butler) is running for the board.

I met her and her family at the MCA 40th Anniversary Show in Birmingham recently. They are great folks, and she has done a wonderful job restoring the Ghia Sport that they drove to the show (from Illinois!). She has also completed her certification as a Mustang II judge.

She takes her Mustang II's to several shows each year, and has done a great job of representing us. Her Ghia Sport is in the MCA 40th Show thread:
http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=658868

She has a paragraph on page 23 of the October 2006 "Mustang Times" MCA magazine with more details about her qualifications. The ballot is on the next page, and must be postmarked by October 31st.

She's getting my vote, and I hope that you will consider her for yours.

• Sponsors (?)

Elizabeth certainly has my vote. I met her at the 30th with her family and she is a super lady. It would certainly be nice to have the IIs represented on the board. Let's really get behind her.