Milan this weekend Ford Nationals

drakesdad

Jul 29, 2005
Oregon OHIO
I just got a flyer from Milan for Ford Nationals for June 15-17. Sat they have a 30 mile cruise.....I thought about going for the cruise and swap meet........it is at the end of my vac.....but Sat is my birthday and Sun is Daddy's day.......kinda wanted to hang out with the family........the old lady wants to go I think......

anyone else gonna be there?

• Sponsors (?)

i was considering going too...saterday is my fiances b-day too lol im trying to convince her we need to go to this lol what day is the swap meat and any idea on times?? if we did go im thinking it would be latter saterday afternoon like after 5 but i really need to find some parts...sooo i dont know what to do

i was considering going too...saterday is my fiances b-day too lol im trying to convince her we need to go to this lol what day is the swap meat and any idea on times?? if we did go im thinking it would be latter saterday afternoon like after 5 but i really need to find some parts...sooo i dont know what to do
That's cool about the 16th....I know the cruise is at 11:00/11:30 Sat....then bracket racing after that........I'm curious what types of vendors will be there....MM FF is a sponsor so I hoping for some good parts..........