Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator off of ebay!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

that thing is more than a stock replacement. It looks IDENTICAL to my fluidyne and should cool just like it. This is superior to the summit radiator because this one has all the STOCK mounting points on it alread without having to fabricate something in order to use it!

that thing is more than a stock replacement. It looks IDENTICAL to my fluidyne and should cool just like it. This is superior to the summit radiator because this one has all the STOCK mounting points on it alread without having to fabricate something in order to use it!

Do you own both radiators? I'm trying to figure out if it's as thick/deep as a fluidyne.. I need to get a good radiator to cool my Cobra on the roadcourse, and am getting ready to drop the $380 on a fluidyne unless someone can post up measurements and temp differences.

Do you own both radiators? I'm trying to figure out if it's as thick/deep as a fluidyne.. I need to get a good radiator to cool my Cobra on the roadcourse, and am getting ready to drop the $380 on a fluidyne unless someone can post up measurements and temp differences.

Im ordering one friday. So if you can wait a little while, I can measure the whole thing, see how it fits, etc, etc.

Well I purchased one from the EBAY listing on the 27th of May, and now its the 5th of June and I have yet to recieve it:shrug: I called thier shop and after they had to research my order number ( 7 minutes on hold), they told me the radiator will be drop shipped from the dealer, this was said to me last Friday. They were also going to call me back with a tracking number, and I have yet to get that either:shrug: Hopefully it shows up soon.

Will:flag:

Nail hit on head. I'd also like to know.

This radiator didnt look as thick as the normal two core universals (which for most would probably not be a bad thing - I'm pretty tight to the water pump with my fan motor). But if you live in the desert or the SE, you cant get away with stuff that northerners can.

Here is the size for the Mishimoto

Core Size: 609mm x 398mm
Rows: 2
Inlet: 38mm
Outlet: 45mm
Core Thickness: 52mm
Tank Wall Thickness: 2mm

Fluidyne ?

Fluidyne:

Radiator Style: Crossflow
Overall Width (in): 30.500 in.
Overall Height (in): 17.270 in.
Overall Thickness (in): 2.400 in.
Row Quantity: Dual-row
Radiator Finish: Polished
Radiator Material: Aluminum
Core Height (in): 17.060 in.
Core Thickness (in): 2.090 in.
Core Width (in): 24.500 in.

(52 millimeters = 2.04724409 inches) So it seems the core thickness is the exact same?

I'm looking fowards to hearing how much better it cools.

Status
Not open for further replies.