Miss Fire/chugging

crs.5.0

May 20, 2013
I have been having some trouble with my 5.0...it recently started chugging and miss firing. it seemed like it might be a bad distributor so i replaced that and set the timing did everything right. it seemed to help the problem but its still there. it idling at about .6 and when i start to accelerate it seems to bog and slowly accelerate but if i get on it it helps a little...any body know what it might be

• Sponsors (?)

I just took it to a shop n had them hook the computer up...it said that the MAF was bad and the IAC was bad...i replaced the MAF and still no luck. So i replaced the IAC and once again no luck its still acting up. From what i have read it might be the TP sensor because it wants to die when i come to a stop and it runs ok as long as im above 2 grand...any other ideas

I would do a quick tune up on it, if its been a while. Wouldn't hurt either way. It does sound like the tps sensor I would get a Volt meter and check it, do you know how to check one? It could be as simple as unbolting it and angling it another way.