MM adjustable rear control arms

BlackVert

15 Year Member
Oct 3, 2003
Bethesda, MD
i noticed these on special over on the MM web site for $409, so i jumped on them

Part #: MMRLCA-32

MMRLCA-32.jpg

they are the extreme duty ones. anyone else run them? they look like really good pieces, and i really like that you can adjust the ride height with them

of course that was before this deal with the fairlane went down ... :bang:

i guess my BBK lower arms will be up for grabs before long.

• Sponsors (?)

Those are the same arms that I have. They are a really nice piece. I have had them on for a couple of years now without any problems. I used them along with coil overs in the front to drop my car.
Since I lowered my car, I haven't tried to put my 28/12.50/15 ET streets on, but I know if they are a little too close for comfort, I can just dial them up a little bit.

let me know when you want to get rid of the BBK's im running stocks so it can just be another mod to add to the pile
will do
So are ya keeping the 'stang? :-D

Good call on the adjustables - I went cheap on control arms... dumb.
i dunno yet. i may have to put it up for sale. if someone wants to pay the asking price, probably in the $15K range, then i guess it will go. i won't sell it for much of huge loss though. that doesn't make sense

i jumped on these yesterday morning before my wife told me she wanted me to seel the stang.
Those are the same arms that I have. They are a really nice piece. I have had them on for a couple of years now without any problems. I used them along with coil overs in the front to drop my car.
Since I lowered my car, I haven't tried to put my 28/12.50/15 ET streets on, but I know if they are a little too close for comfort, I can just dial them up a little bit.
yeah, seems to me the MM stuff is about the best stuff out there, and i have never seen it go on sale, so i figured this was the best way to get them at a discount.

Do you have much or any noise at all coming from them with those solid aluminum bushings on both ends? I had some UPR's in my last Mustang with the aluminum on both ends, and they made all kinds of racket. Creaks and squeeks and all that; drove me nuts. But they were UPR, which is junk that I'll never buy again. I switched to some of the Pro3i LCAs with the solid bushing on one end and the poly on the other and they were quiet. I'm just curious if MM's are quiet or if that just comes with the solid bushings no matter what the brand/application.

Originally Posted by SublimeRT
Do you have much or any noise at all coming from them with those solid aluminum bushings on both ends? I had some UPR's in my last Mustang with the aluminum on both ends, and they made all kinds of racket. Creaks and squeeks and all that; drove me nuts. But they were UPR, which is junk that I'll never buy again. I switched to some of the Pro3i LCAs with the solid bushing on one end and the poly on the other and they were quiet. I'm just curious if MM's are quiet or if that just comes with the solid bushings no matter what the brand/application.

I was a little concerned before I put them in about the extra noise. I had read a lot about the solid bushings being noisy. But after installing them and driving around with them for a while, I really don't notice any extra noise from them. So that made me pretty happy.

MM also sells a heavy duty control arm that has a 3 piece urethane bushing, but they recomend the extreme duty control arm for cars that have a lot of hp or cars that are drag raced.