MOB has a brother!!!

PoopDawg

Autozone Junkie
Founding Member
Jun 21, 2002
Orlando, FL
This is on the new issue of MM&FF. I would think they would be more picky with their covers and not give it to a guy with major hood gap! Tundin, MansonOzz, Almost Stock, just to name a few have a car that blows this car out of the water in quality and they don't have no stinkin' hood gap!!

View attachment 430264

Nick

• Sponsors (?)

Not to mention the alignment between the parking lamp and the headlights. There is like 1/2-1" difference across. Maybe its because they are not oem. Oh well, its easy to poke at the obvious.

PoopDawg said:
MansonOzz don't have no stinkin' hood gap!!

What about a **** eyed driver side headlamp lense... :shrug:

7.jpg

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    526.3 KB · Views: 85
Looks more like a race car than a show car, so in my eyes who cares how much hood gap it has.

Personally my car wont have it, as I plan to pay attention to details, but for the guys I race with they really dont care about things like that. I see nothing wrong with putting a fast good looking car on a cover that has some hood gap...

Cant please everyone!

magazine guys...don't get them never will. Almost stock and I have talked about this before, no blower/turbo/big block....no features (with only one exception to date...BOTTLEFED!!!!!! Nice job jef). I have seen crap plastered all over the mags, as long as they run 10's though they don't car about the 'custom' side of our hobby. :(

Strype was supposed to have a photoshop done...DAMN YOU STRYPE and you work!!!!! There are no 'new' wheels exactly...Regis Philbin photoshop was supposed to be teh win..in the end I have no regis custom photoshop wheels...just my same old crappy ones :) Was to be a joke...but it failed miserably.

DMAN302 said:
Strype was supposed to have a photoshop done...DAMN YOU STRYPE and you work!!!!! There are no 'new' wheels exactly...Regis Philbin photoshop was supposed to be teh win..in the end I have no regis custom photoshop wheels...just my same old crappy ones :) Was to be a joke...but it failed miserably.

what a disapointment :nonono:

DMAN302 said:
magazine guys...don't get them never will. Almost stock and I have talked about this before, no blower/turbo/big block....no features (with only one exception to date...BOTTLEFED!!!!!! Nice job jef). I have seen crap plastered all over the mags, as long as they run 10's though they don't car about the 'custom' side of our hobby. :(

My car got in modified mustangs and it would be lucky to run a very high 12. But then again its a pacecar so thats probably what did it.

795.0pacecar said:
My car got in modified mustangs and it would be lucky to run a very high 12. But then again its a pacecar so thats probably what did it.

a very nice pace car at that. high 12's is still good for a street car/ daily driver though. and your 19 or 20 or something along them lines. supercharge it and that should help a little :D

Magazines need a variety of cars, and "custom" is a term that can be taken 474895 different ways.

My engine bay has been welded, I will have all kinds of nice parts, but thats not custom by any means. 95% of what our cars have on them are merely bolted on stuff. The real custom work is the old hot rods, and actually mini trucks. Those guys go nuts with custom stuff, whereas most Mustangers bolt parts on and go from there!

Personally the magazine guys go to races and shows and find cars that stick out. Go to the races and shows and find the mag guys if you want to get in one! :D

+1 for the bumper- I see that now

DMAN302 said:

I posted it as instructed yesterday in the BRA thread... :shrug:

here it is again...

View attachment 430012