mods and possible times

here it is..

88LX.. converted to MAF

BBK cai (worthless I know)
14*
Mac pulleys (no alternator pulley)
bbk equal length ceramic coated headers
bbk o/r x pipe
flowmaster catback with stainless tailpipes :)
king cobra clutch
4.10's
pro5.0
nitto 555r Drag radials
no smog

I'm sure theres more.. but I'm thinking I may be able to pull off another 13.5 with a 1.8 60ft

I sold the GT and now going for this... the GT was too unpractical....

• Sponsors (?)

Your mods are pretty close to mine, all the way down to the shifter ... 'cept I can't afford DR's just yet. :( Definitely wanna see how you run. What altitude is the track you're running at? Probably close to sea level, being in Florida, but curious what the exact number is there, for comparitive reasons...

FWIW, my '89 notch went a flat 15.0 in the quarter at KCIR, pretty much all stock except an O/R H-pipe and Dronemaster cat-back. That was at 800' altitude and LOADS of wheelhop/wheelspin on some bald-arse BFG Radial T/A's. Can't remember the exact 60' times off hand, though, but they sucked (2.2 or 2.3, IIRC ... and my stock '94 Crown Vic Interceptor got 2.5's with no spin, heh). Hoping to run mid-14's here on street radials (1200' altitude at Firebird International).

I'm betting mid- to low-14's, *maybe* high 13's for your setup and location. (I could be underestimating the power of good traction with DR's, though...) The headers and CAI won't net much, overall; the 4.10's, DR's, and O/R H-pipe are what's gonna make the times for ya', and the timing, shifter, and clutch will help sweeten the deal.

As far as "no smog," do you mean just the smog pump, or a complete delete/bypass of the EGR valve and all other stuffs? Might also look into an electric fan conversion, maybe move the battery to the trunk for better weight transfer...

I completely bypassed the smog.. and there is no assembly for it..

car has a little bit of weight reduction.. cowl hood.. etc small things..

I'm sure 13's are in reach.. I can get it off the line and shift well ..

guy who owned the car before me told me it made 223rwhp..