molasses

• Sponsors (?)

Yep, I thought it was just my crappy dial up service at home (Where's a good phone tech when you need one? :lol: ). But, even here at work on the frac - T line, it's S........L........O....O...O...W...W....W

Reading Chelle's new "upgraded tag lines...... "Mistress of the malignant metal" How can you say that about our closet key? Don't you love us anymore? :( Look! I shock-chlorinated the Jacuzzi, and the BBFCM even scraped all the sticky stuff off his Barcalounger! :p

Still Dreamin'

StangDreamin' said:
Reading Chelle's new "upgraded tag lines...... "Mistress of the malignant metal" How can you say that about our closet key? Don't you love us anymore? :( Look! I shock-chlorinated the Jacuzzi, and the BBFCM even scraped all the sticky stuff off his Barcalounger! :p
Still Dreamin'

Monk302 came up with that line. He was referring to Sadie and her infamous sheet metal.

Have no fear, the closet key is still in working order. Would you like me to demonstrate by locking everyone in the closet? Hey, maybe that would help speed up the site

-Chelle

t_chelle16 said:
Have no fear, the closet key is still in working order. Would you like me to demonstrate by locking everyone in the closet? Hey, maybe that would help speed up the site

-Chelle

Ohhhhhhh..... no, I won't go there!
I was gonna make some comment about locking the Closet Keeper Chick in with me......errrrrrrr, us (sorry, Fritz) :nonono:

Anyway, I don't think I'd call Sadie "Malignant Metal".....poor little thing, she can't help it the IPO's treated her like doo-doo. You're a sweetheart for saving her.
And, speaking as one of your "Internet Dad's"; I've got a litttle problem with this idea of calling you ANY kind of "Mistress" :notnice: Where is this guy??? Let me hold his head underwater in the Gutter for, ohhhh, 1/2 hour or so. :mad:

Still Dreamin'

EDIT: Huh? Wha?.....Oops, I think I fell asleep waiting for this post to upload!