More Columbus, OH Auto Show Stang Pics!!

N_stang

Mar 17, 2004
Columbus, OH
Here are a few more pics....couldn't add any more to my other 'Auto Show' thread... enjoy! :p

Attachments

• 05-Stang-2.jpg
    05-Stang-2.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 1,000
  • 05-Stang-4.jpg
    05-Stang-4.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 485
  • Sponsors (?)

That car, silver with white stripes, is the only 2005 that I have seen (pictures of) that I have liked the exterior of. It is a possible replacement for my '02 someday, even if I have to take it to body shop or someplace to have the stripes added.

manicmustangman said:
That car, silver with white stripes, is the only 2005 that I have seen (pictures of) that I have liked the exterior of. It is a possible replacement for my '02 someday, even if I have to take it to body shop or someplace to have the stripes added.

So I keep hearing the stripes are not gonna be available??
I still don't see why Ford can't offer those (stripes) as an option or 'dealer' add on. Why tease at the car show circuit....make it an option!! :shrug:

manicmustangman said:

Agreed.

I want that car, I am desperately hoping for stripe packages.

I don't think the stripes will be an issue. If Ford won't offer it, a good body shop should be able to do it cheaply. Personally, I would rather have a body shop do it exactly the way I want it than Ford's "please the masses" approach.

And, then there is always vinyl....

I just wish it had the concept cars side scoops. Too bad about the manufacturing nightmare they would impose.

Superhereaux said:
light silver

Yep.

Hard to tell in the pictures...but in person, they are a light 'grey/silver' and have the same metallic fleck like on the actual paint job. I dunno....lots of people are saying they suck...I think it looks pretty agressive and sharp!! :nice:

I wonder if it would be cheesy to put them on a V6? :rolleyes: Yeah, I know...'GT all the way' and that stuff...but, um, I think the 6 is gonna be more in my budget range, and I'm the whimp that is worried about the 'gas price' crisis. <sigh> However, I keep saying when I go to finally test drive, I'm gonna buckle and get the GT!!! :rlaugh:

well we will see,i am really good friends with a ford dealership owner. And he said i can have any 2005 i want my way. So tommorow im giving him this silver color with the light silver lemans strips or whatever u call em. Lets see if they can be ordered.