More parts on the Way!

rude_life

Mar 30, 2005
Help Me Decide On The Mufflers

BBK LongTube Headers and Off Road H-Pipe will be here Monday! WOOHOO!! :banana: Im so excited. Now Guys you have to help me decide...Which mufflers should i go with? I have flowmasters on right now which i will bolt up to the new H-Pipe for the time being, but those will be going soon also. I was thinking about the Mac Flowpath's. What do you guys think? WHich ones, What size? Thanks!!

Kris

• Sponsors (?)

You must have some money.. I'm scrounging around for a few bucks to buy some new headgaskets and studs :( :lol:
You'll love that exhaust, thats what I have and thought it sounds great.

Hey for those bushings. I am fighting with the set i just got in this week as well.

To remove the old bushings (so far I have done 1 of many) I drilled holes in it with a 1/2" drill bit then removed the steel pin and then used an ir hammer and chisel to remove the bulk of the material (mine seeemed like they were glued in place).

I got about 99% of the material out then used a torch to heat up the remaining rubber and scraped it clean with a scredriver. Once it was pretty much clean I already had my greased poly ushing ready to go in so I heated the steel for another 30 seconds and the new poly bushing pushed right in, all the way in. Took a little force but I was much more sucessful then when I tried putting in the bushing with only having removed 99% of the rubber one.

I spent over an hout to figure this out...

But for you free.

Hoping to get another CA done today, maybe 2. depends on how much the baby and work allows.

Let me know if you come up with any tips.

Chris

mootang said:
I was very pleased with my bbk long tubes and O/R H-pipe.

your in california right???

if so were???

Ever heard of Palmdale?? Thats where im at bro, in the antelope valley. North Los Angeles County. Kinda sucks out here but its tolerable. Moving after im done with school. I see your from long beach.

Just a K&N Intake and a Hurst short shifter. Lowered on Eibach Sportline Springs. I have the Steeda X2 Balljoints in my room waiting to be installed and i am ordering the Steeda Bumpsteer Kit tomorrow. I also have the full Energy Suspension Master Kit in my room, along with new FRPP 3.73 Gears and a Trac-Lok rebuild Kit with all the new bearings waiting to be installed also. The BBK Headers and H-Pipe will be here on Wednesday. What about you bro?

AFR 165's/TFS STAGE 1 CAM/EDELBROCK RPM II, 70mm throttle body, bbk long tubes w/ O/R h-pipe, 24lb injectors, 76mm C&L with true flow intake tube, bbk under drive pulleys, strang 10 way ajustable shocks and struts, Pro 5.0 shifter, and some other small goodies.

Dude thats SWEET. I bought my car a little over a month ago so i think im off to a good start with the upgrades. I really would like to get my suspension up to par before i start modifying the motor. But the exhaust is a must. Cant stick with the stocky..too quiet.