Motor Silk

• Sponsors (?)

If it actually did what they claim, then every car manufacturer would use it. This would be especially true for their claim of cutting emissions by 50%, instead manufacturers are spending millions of dollars on researching emissions controls. I think this is one of those cases where if its too good to be true, then it probably is. I think the only thing you may get out of it is a voided warranty.

Didja notice the pic for the construction equipment? someone photochopped rims & intake onto it. and the powerboat pic looks like it's about to flip. I think it's a fake site.

Appllications_HeavyEquiprmentSmall1A.jpg

Applications_MarineSmall1A.jpg

Didja notice the pic for the construction equipment? someone photochopped rims & intake onto it. and the powerboat pic looks like it's about to flip. I think it's a fake site.

Appllications_HeavyEquiprmentSmall1A.jpg

Applications_MarineSmall1A.jpg

I've been up to the Canadian oilsands mines where they use the biggest dump trucks in the world. I can assure you, they don't have rims and tires like that! Any company that would have that on their website can't be serious. :rlaugh:

The real deal:

Attachments

• images[1].jpg
    images[1].jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 61
You know what protects your engine and increases life? Regular oil changes. Doesn't even have to be synthetic. :)

1984 Ford F150 running smooth. 1990 5.0 LX purrs like a kitten (and I drive it like I stole it). Every 5000 miles, normal oil. The new one gets Mobile One though.