Mr. Clean AutoDry washing gun?

Since im sitting around waiting for my car to be done, watching Speed channel, i saw a commercial for the Mr.Clean AutoDry and i wonder if its any good. Have any of you guys tried it? I feel like it would be nice to not have to dry it because thats extra rubbing on the paint, but is the chemical that automatically dries the car bad for the paint? Im in no rush to buy this as i was always skeptical about it, i am just very curious.

• Sponsors (?)

I dont think its a chemical that dries it water. Its the filter that removes all the residue from the water, so you can let it dry and there wont be spots from mineral deposits and stuff in the water.

I use it. I would recommend it to anyone that is anal about their new paintjob (I think this is why you want it, Michael). As Eric noted, it's a filter that allows it to dry spot-free.

I do recommend washing the car with a soft terry towel or similar still. The filtered water setting is slow, but assuming you use the non filtered setting to wash the soap off, and then use the filtered setting to finish, it's not that bad time-wise.

I use it. I would recommend it to anyone that is anal about their new paintjob (I think this is why you want it, Michael). As Eric noted, it's a filter that allows it to dry spot-free.

I do recommend washing the car with a soft terry towel or similar still. The filtered water setting is slow, but assuming you use the non filtered setting to wash the soap off, and then use the filtered setting to finish, it's not that bad time-wise.

Hmm, sounds like a plan. How many washes do you get out of the filter? I am extremely anal about washing my car, so this might be the thing for me.

I have one also, you use the normal spray to clean the soap off, then rinse using the filter mode. Works great, no spots anywhere. I like this product, I recommend it.