Mr. McCormick at FordFuenlInjection.com needs to get some priorities straight...

• Sponsors (?)

That is just messed up man. Guy should try to be more like mustang steve. I just checked my email history, and I ordered my kit ($484 shipped) on march 1st and it was at my house on the 16th and he had a delay on getting parts to boot. I'd be irate if I were you. At least a confirmation, or something. Geez.

speed_deamon,

Settle down a little bit. I think this guy should have contacted you by now but everyone has their own way of doing things. From what other people have said he sounds like a stand up guy. You said you used a credit card. Call them and see what the time limit is to file a fradulent charge complaint. If you do not receive word from mr fuel injection say by a week before that deadline, call your credit card company and initiate a chargeback. At this time you will not be liable for the purchase price or any interest that may have accrued. You simply need to call the CC company and tell them you never received the merchanidise. In the mean time sit back, relax and hopefully you will be surprised by the brown truck pulling up your driveway. This is why you should ALWAYS use a credit card, not debit or money order, for mail order/internet purchases.

Eric

MrBobMarley, you ordered a wiring harness from Ford Fuel Injection??? If so, that is alot of relief to me just to know I'm not getting scammed.

68rustang, I used PayPal which draws from the credid card, so I'm okay.

MrBobMarley said:
That is just messed up man. Guy should try to be more like mustang steve. I just checked my email history, and I ordered my kit ($484 shipped) on march 1st and it was at my house on the 16th and he had a delay on getting parts to boot. I'd be irate if I were you. At least a confirmation, or something. Geez.

Sorry man, no I'd never heard of the guy until your post here. I'm still carbed lol. I can see where my wording above would have implied that thouh. The kit I ordered was my power brake/pedal assembly/clutch cable w/quadrant from Mustang Steve, an awesome guy to do business with. I'm gonna do my own wiring, it should be a good learning experience.

Alright, guys, I did a search on his phone number and finally got a hold of him. Turns out he is a disabled Firefighter / paramedic. He said he only has so much energy in a day to do anything. He has a few more harnesses than just mine also. He said he gets tons of e-mail a day and is unable to answer them all. It's probably a good thing I called him because I found out that my TPS on my 1994 throttle body has a different connection. He is going to install the proper connector on for me, no extra charge. He said he didn't want to build a harness for me and have it not work. So he was a really nice guy about all of that. He also told me that my call to him was a wake-up call because he really needs to get on task with all these harnesses and has bit off more than he can chew.

I guess I really don't understand his whole personal situation, but now, at least, I know why I don't have my harness and know what's going on with it.

Well there you go man, at least now while you're waiting, you know it's being done right. I wonder how many other people like you are w/o their harnesses too. It sounds like most of his business comes from online customers, so you'd think that a confirmations would be rather quick. But who knows, at least it'll be done now and you know your money is going to work for you. .