Ms PNP2 Troubles

got stranded today ..megasquirt doesent respond .... made a data log and stoped the car to see log ..then started VE anylize ...and wanted to load the tune to MS.. but ..see pic.. showed up ... no way to get that fixed.. sometimes lap top does not even connect to the MS ..and stays Off line...also tried to Communication Mini Terminal ..but no results ........ someone knows what to do??? Car does not start anymore ... fuel pump primes every 10 seconds ..but thats it .......thanks a lot

Attachments

• 20191103_161026[1].jpg
    20191103_161026[1].jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 88
  • Sponsors (?)

Yep, you changed a setting or gpio designation that is in use already. To stop damage from possibly occurring the MS locks itself up until you change it back.

In the general tab bear the bottom there is a spot to open a terminal that shows what pins are in use. You are trying to use the same output twice. Hence the settings issue.

gpio ??? ok now I know ... :coff: no. I just use the one pin on 21 for Wideband input thats it ...about the settings i dont have any clue Car was running fine ..just stopped and corrected a little the fuel cells on low rpms because it was running to lean..thats when the problem showed up..the thing I did to..was changing start up to close loop ..but engine reved up to 2500 rpm and holding there ..so i changed back to open loop and idle was ok again??!

so i m back to megasquirt ..after burning that thing I changed to the original ECU..and it was running ok for a short time... then troubles started again ..bad voltage, fuel pump not running and and... after changing almost everything from cables to ignintion switch to all Relais to all new grounds etc etc...checked on the ECU and ...Capacitors bad !! at least 2 of them ..nasty stuff around the contacts and some oil leaking out of them...now back to MS and Pony is back on the street ...

Attachments

• 20191127_190315[1].jpg
    20191127_190315[1].jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 67