msd 6al quesiton

blksn955.o

Founding Member
Mar 15, 2002
st.louis mo 314
Ok,

My MSD 6al shot craps, I tired the normal "fix's" by re-doing/checking the grounds, power supply, and make sure its mounted firmly.

Is there any place that fixes them for a non-insane price? I know MSD fixes within a time frame from way back when I had a Digital6+ go south just a few months after purchase...but the 6al is alot older. Do they do repairs?

I really dont think I will buy another anytime soon but would like to have one since 10.5 comp. and a 150 shot are used it has me really wanting one.

• Sponsors (?)

I wouldn't know personally (I have one hanging on the wall myself). If I lived where you do: Ain't Tom in St Louis? :banana: He's gotta know every Ma and Pa electrical repair shop and know who could take care of it, wouldn't ya think? I'd shoot him a PM and ask for ideas.

Good luck.

It is worth inquiring IMHO. I much prefer Ma and Pa shops - I think the work is better and they will often charge per job, rather than per hour of labor (if it's slow, they'd rather make some money than none). And the customer service can be outstanding.

It's unfortunate that most of these shops have gone away. I no longer know of any local to me anymore. Big companies and our disposable mentality are kinda to blame.

I'll stop now so people whom know places to ship the box can post. :D :nice:

A buddy of mine is an owner of a fairly large vending company, I remember him talking about a place he sends old machines/games to get repaired. I should prob. toss him a call, moreso since I have not talked to him in 3-4mo.