Mu Wheel & Tire Package Quality

• Sponsors (?)

JC....I live in Connecticut and have been to MU several times this year. While ther, I saw this W/T package. It actually looks pretty nice! Hell...if you don't like it you can send it back. I think you'll do well. You might want to go to a local tire shop and bring a copy of the quote....they might try to beat MU.

have you tried onlinetires.com? I have bought a few sets of tires as well as sent friends and NOBODY has came close. They have the Wheel Replica Bullits in 17X8 for about 60 bucks each and the same tires are 90 bucks. $620 for wheel/tires ad in mount in balance and shipping and you should be under $999.

I don't know where you are located, but if you have a "Discount Tire" or "America's Tire" nearby, they are very good at price matching and sometimes having a better price (after rebates, etc) without even showing a competitor's ad. This would provide with the added benefit of local service for any possible warranty issues and the availability of easy road hazard warranty assistance. Life of tire road hazard warranties (serviced locally) are worth every penny on that fateful day that you inadvertently scrub a curb or run over that invisible piece of debris in the road!
Gene