After revision - now hanging idle -

• Sponsors (?)

Let me get home so I can take a look, tag me in the next post and attach a data log and the tune file.
Ok - I loaded the Revision you sent and I was able to drive it Yesterday for about an hour. The idle is now hanging between shift, ( when I press in the clutch pedal to shift -the RPM's increase.
Also - if I lift off of the throttle to coast - it acts like I have cruise control on- it stays the same RPM

cold start - took a while to catch to start.
The last 10-15 seconds - I'm not touching the throttle. The rpm's are holding without dropping.
Idon't know if the log caught it but at the end I pushed in the clutch and the rpm increased to 2000 rpm's until i released the clutch.

Attachments

• CurrentTune.msq
    117.2 KB · Views: 51
  • cold start april 15.mlg
    930.7 KB · Views: 45
Your max decel load settings are holding the idle out of closed loop, this causes the idle valve to hang at the initial value until the load goes above this setting. you currently have it set at 50, this needs to be reduced to 40 or so. since the car is not entering the activation range like it should i cannot alter the other settings until it does and I can see what it is doing to suggest any changes.

I am working from home currently, I could find 45mins or so to help you get this nailed down live if you have an internet connection near the car. I do this over anydesk, you have been fighting this for a long time and its much easier to just show you how my method works than to draw this out over the next month. PM me or shoot me an email at [email protected] and we can set something up, since I am offering its free.

Your max decel load settings are holding the idle out of closed loop, this causes the idle valve to hang at the initial value until the load goes above this setting. you currently have it set at 50, this needs to be reduced to 40 or so. since the car is not entering the activation range like it should i cannot alter the other settings until it does and I can see what it is doing to suggest any changes.

I am working from home currently, I could find 45mins or so to help you get this nailed down live if you have an internet connection near the car. I do this over anydesk, you have been fighting this for a long time and its much easier to just show you how my method works than to draw this out over the next month. PM me or shoot me an email at [email protected] and we can set something up, since I am offering its free.
Anytime you are ready. i have anydesk installed and laptop is charged. Thank you for the offer...