*Must See* Actual '05 Seeda Q Pics.

Rims :notnice:
Wing :notnice:
Not lowered...or not lowered enough :notnice:
Sideskirts 1 foot higher than front bumper :notnice:

Otherwise...I really like this car a whole lot. I always wonder if anyone is going to make the headlights look like the one on the homepage of stangnet.com.........if they do, then I will trade my 04 in very fast.

• Sponsors (?)

mustang50v8 said:
like this one...its my favorite chop,
BlackBeauty3.JPG

someone NEEDS to make a kit

edit: the only thing i dont like is the rear window vent things. leave it a window.
I like the window vents. The whole car looks sweet to me. Nice job on the Photoshop, whoever did it.

Disappointing. That's a gawdawful color of yellow, I thought that color was reserved for bondo'd & chicken wired Chevelles and 3rd gen Camaros. The wing is corny, the chin spoiler too big and unbalanced, the wheels are alright, and the cowl hood just doesn't work on the new car. Other than that, it's great! :rolleyes:

Tmack, amen to that chop. THAT is what it's all about! Clean, slick and mean. No spoiler, no side scoops, shelby hood, that is the perfect recipe. I also like the 65-66 louvers on the C-pillar. Can't wait for Performancered to come on here and blather about how it needs a half dozen scoops goofballing it up.