RikoOimakado

Mar 3, 2016
Hey I need some help, I have a red mustang 2000 v6 , I was looking under my car today and there is a lot of rust eating away at the frame. I wanted to store and rebuild the car because it's my first car and I don't want to get rid of it but I don't have the kind of money to fix a rusted frame on top of having to get a new dual exhaust system and gas line or tank fixed because I been smelling gas as I drive and my car is real shakey. I got ripped off when buying it but I still love it lesson learned. If I can keep her i will.
Should I continue with my rebuild plan or just buy a new one ? I'm on a low income budget.

• Sponsors (?)

I totally understand what u mean i have a 2000 preformance red Mustang v6 and its in great shape. listen, hold onto it its your first memory of driving.its your first car it woudnt be worth anything to anyother person but you so the only person that should have it is you. Hold onto it please. You can always buy another car.

I totally understand what u mean i have a 2000 preformance red Mustang v6 and its in great shape. listen, hold onto it its your first memory of driving.its your first car it woudnt be worth anything to anyother person but you so the only person that should have it is you. Hold onto it please. You can always buy another car.
I was planning on buying a new car and rebuilding the one I have now after I save up but I do t know what to do about the frame
Welcome from Florida

put the sentimental b.s. aside and look at the bigger picture. That car will never be worth anything other than making you feel good because it was your first. Make the wise choice to move on from it. There will always be another in great ondition if you feel the need to hold onto something