35th Anniv Mustang 35ths w/modifications

Red9935thGT

Nov 18, 2004
Sup everyone, just joined the site and I got a 35th anniversary stang. I have the performance red coupe, its a great car and ive had it for about 3 years. So what modifications do you all have on your 35ths? So far, I have Steeda pulleys, Mac cold air with K&N filter, 75mm accufab throttle body and intake plenum, 85mm Pro-m MAF, Mac cat back system with 3'' polished stainless tips, and I just got 18x9 bullitt rims with nexen 3000 tires today. Thinking about getting long tube headers and shorty pro-chamber w/cats early next year sometime.

• Sponsors (?)

K&N filter
Flowmaster 40's
Richmond 3.73s
tri-ax shifter
Redline hood struts
SS bumper inserts

Soon to come when i return from Italy- Kenne bell 9psi kit...among other things

Hoping to eventually run into low 12s to high 11s while keeping the exterior of the car BONE STOCK right down to the rims. :flag:

Red9935thGT said:
Nice site smokin'red35th. Where in wisconsin are you from? i go up there all the time to visit my aunt int he summer. Are there any good cruise shows up there?
Thanks! I live in Oconomowoc, 20 minutes west of milwaukee. Where does your aunt live? IF you check out www.cponygo.com there is alot of people on there from wisconsin and illinois. There is always something going on in the summer time. I am not sure what types of annual events go on in wisconsin tho, as i am never there anymore.
Welcome to the site! nice to meet you :nice:

smokin'Red35th said:
Thanks! I live in Oconomowoc, 20 minutes west of milwaukee. Where does your aunt live? IF you check out www.cponygo.com there is alot of people on there from wisconsin and illinois. There is always something going on in the summer time. I am not sure what types of annual events go on in wisconsin tho, as i am never there anymore.
Welcome to the site! nice to meet you :nice:
She is from delivan, i think that is how you spell the city, anyhow yeah i go up there all the time. Maybe next summer we can go on a cruise night somewhere up there with a few other 35th limited edition friends of mine that i met in illinois, that would be pretty cool to go cruising with a few people who have the exact same version of my car. :)

My current numbers are with a stock intake and a single fogger nozzle kit. I recently added an extrude honed bullit intake, return style fuel system, and a direct port kit made to fit. I haven't finished a little wiring or had it tuned but hopefully this week. Btw, a stock intake doesn't take to kindly to a 200 wet shot, lol.

DCP_0225.jpg

return-driverside.jpg

Red9935thGT said:
She is from delivan, i think that is how you spell the city, anyhow yeah i go up there all the time. Maybe next summer we can go on a cruise night somewhere up there with a few other 35th limited edition friends of mine that i met in illinois, that would be pretty cool to go cruising with a few people who have the exact same version of my car. :)
Hell yea, i would love to go on a cruise with you. However i am in italy until 06 and i dont think i'll be making it back home next summer. We'll definitely have to go on a cruise when i get back though. My girlfriend loves 35ths, especially red ones, so that would be fun. :nice: