Mustang 4 door?!?!?! WTF?

you guys, keep in midn this is the same company that let the mustang II out of the plant and into public......

7i3bl0vx.jpg

so what? a stock height stang w/ ugly rims and a hood?

oh wait.....

Attachments

• 7i3bl0vx.jpg
    7i3bl0vx.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 4,780
  • Sponsors (?)

Some of you guys are not seeing the big picture...These cars would not be made and targeted at us. They would be made for the Baby Boomers who are buying the Dodge Magnums and Chargers because they all cruised V8 Wagons and 4 Doors when they were younger...the Mustang isn't even targeted at us but i thought we all knew this already. Until this generation of Baby Boomers are 6 feet under then Ford and every other major company will continue to target and make products they like. Younger people who buy Mustangs are just an added bonus.

:puke:

they won't do it. They're way too much about heritage. They'll bring over a Falcon if they really need that kind of car.

Ford only cares about heritage if it sells cars!!! This is the same company who was gonna axe the rwd mustang in favor of the fwd probe in the late 80's but because the mustang public found out about it and wrote a few hundred thousand letters complaining they didn't do it. Who would write those letters today? The current people who buy new mustangs are old and would love a mustang wagon to put their canes and walkers in.

Now that is a nicely done 4dr sedan... and hell, with a 5.4 under the hood, that thing must have huuuuuge balls. If Ford brought that to the US, I would seriously consider buying one. However, if they take the Mustang and make a 4dr version, I will probably stop buying Fords all together, and hope others will do the same until eventually the company shrinks to oblivion and the owners spend the rest of their lives eating out of garbage cans.

Also, "no boundaries" is a much better slogan than "Bold Moves"... what the hell is Ford doing that's bold? Nothing! 'No boundaries' is more fitting because their stupidity is endless.

Attachments

• Ford%20Falcon%20BA%20XR8%202004%20Green%20-%201024x768.jpg
    Ford%20Falcon%20BA%20XR8%202004%20Green%20-%201024x768.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 215
Some of you guys are not seeing the big picture...These cars would not be made and targeted at us. They would be made for the Baby Boomers who are buying the Dodge Magnums and Chargers because they all cruised V8 Wagons and 4 Doors when they were younger...the Mustang isn't even targeted at us but i thought we all knew this already. Until this generation of Baby Boomers are 6 feet under then Ford and every other major company will continue to target and make products they like. Younger people who buy Mustangs are just an added bonus.

Cmon man..... baby boomers arn't that stupid........ Nobody will buy them.
The Magnums and Chargers were brought back from the dead. Some people
actually do need 4-doors. Younger peolple typicly dont have families with kids.
Mustangs are cheap and fast... thats why we like em:hail2:
When my kids were younger I was driving 4-doors, I had 2 Maxima SE's, now
my son has a BMW and my daughter is well out of the ole baby seat, so its back
to 2-doors for me.

But da 4 door Mustang means Muneez! We dont's gots da munneez overz hurz at Furds... An the land of OZ and the XR8 duzn't make sentz dood OK!

So........ wure gona mek it, so git redy.
retard.gif

Seriously, it should have been here 3 years ago...

2525_7mg.jpg

2525_8mg.jpg

2525_2mg.jpg

2525_3mg.jpg

2525_4mg.jpg

2525_5mg.jpg

Attachments

• 2525_7mg.jpg
    2525_7mg.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 264
  • 2525_8mg.jpg
    2525_8mg.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 218
  • 2525_2mg.jpg
    2525_2mg.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 228
  • 2525_3mg.jpg
    2525_3mg.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 256
  • 2525_5mg.jpg
    2525_5mg.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 206
  • 2525_4mg.jpg
    2525_4mg.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 237
Ford would be dumb to change the mustang into a 4 door. I agree with everyone that said bring us the XR8. RWD V-8 manual tranny 4 dr just what america needs. FalconXR-8 please...