~Mustang and Chevelle pic whoring~

Bud of mine just got this on the road after 7 yrs of full restoration...70 SS396 slighltly warmed over...Missing some small detail stuff but a badass ride....This has a small cam and I can't believe how sweet it sounds...LTs with 3.5 exhaust and Flowmasters with tails...The sound at idle is so damn nice...Big blocks have a sound all there own...:hail2:

I tried to talk him outta the Cragar SS rim's be he wouldn't hear if it...Wanted that old school look...

2632.jpg

2633.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

RIO5.0 said:
Bud of mine just got this on the road after 7 yrs of full restoration...70 SS396 slighltly warmed over...Missing some small detail stuff but a badass ride....This has a small cam and I can't believe how sweet it sounds...LTs with 3.5 exhaust and Flowmasters with tails...The sound at idle is so damn nice...Big blocks have a sound all there own...:hail2:

I tried to talk him outta the Cragar SS rim's be he wouldn't hear if it...Wanted that old school look...

2632.jpg

2633.jpg
thats a badass car....chevelles and old camaros are of the few chevy's i 'd own....

That reminds me.

I told my little bro I'd give him my mustang when I go to grad school and the last time I called my mom, she said the little guy was saving his money to pay for insurance.:) He's 10.

Little bros. rock cuz they listen and do whatever you tell em to.

Killercanary said:
Sweet pics! Its cool to see another "family" that's into the car hobby, there's not too many of us.
i hear ya man, everytime i do something to my car i have to hear about it for like 2 weeks. Straight bitching. lol. it would be nice to see my dad start helping me when i was working on my ride. nice cars by the way. for some weird reason your car looks good with those rims. lol

Guero said:
i hear ya man, everytime i do something to my car i have to hear about it for like 2 weeks. Straight bitching. lol. it would be nice to see my dad start helping me when i was working on my ride. nice cars by the way. for some weird reason your car looks good with those rims. lol
HAHA thanks?? yea i was thinkin the same thing...too bad they are comin off.....