Mustang car clubs and random thoughts..

• Sponsors (?)

Repostyle said:
Hey all, I've been on stangnet for a little while now and just strolled over to these boards. Just thought I'd say "hey" and I'd love to get some more details if a cruise happens or if a club is started. I'm with some of you, I would rather be in a club that was more about what cars do that what cars look like. More cruises/meets than shows. My brother in Everett, WA is a hobbiest website designer and owns a 93 gt vert. I'm sure he'd love to be apart of a club and help out with any website stuff. Some of the sites he's done are located here http://www.gryphonllc.com/p/webdesign/

Anyway, it's nice to meet all of you, some of you I've seen on 5.0 talk others are new to me. But I'm definatly going to subscribe to this thread.

Welcome aboard,I'm sure everyone will keep you on your toes:D

Repostyle said:
Hey all, I've been on stangnet for a little while now and just strolled over to these boards. Just thought I'd say "hey" and I'd love to get some more details if a cruise happens or if a club is started. I'm with some of you, I would rather be in a club that was more about what cars do that what cars look like. More cruises/meets than shows. My brother in Everett, WA is a hobbiest website designer and owns a 93 gt vert. I'm sure he'd love to be apart of a club and help out with any website stuff. Some of the sites he's done are located here http://www.gryphonllc.com/p/webdesign/

Anyway, it's nice to meet all of you, some of you I've seen on 5.0 talk others are new to me. But I'm definatly going to subscribe to this thread.

Welcome.

This is getting to be a little funny. Cruises, meets, racing, canyon carvaring will be the just for such a club. Car shows are cool for some, and others couldn't give a dame, so there will plenty of all things for everybody that likes cars. You have my word on that!:nice:

SVTdriver said:
That's because most men I know. Would rather face a man with a gun than 2 women with nails.:D
whoop whoop!!! Eric and I are members ( hey that reminds me I need to pay my dues) of the Mustang Wranglers and from what I have heard out their is the Wranglers are the most organized. I have NO problem paying dues. Going to a few meetings, going to all the events and know that everytime Ill have a place to park and sit( they will usually mark off a place) and have great conversation( as long as alan isnt there :D :D ) its worth the few bucks.

But Id join a stangnet one too.. but I feel like we already have a club...

STARBUCKS RULES
(thats for you jeff afp)

wifesweetstang said:
GAWD THATS FUNNY.. I joined stangette(not that I have ever posted on it) , Im not a bimbo...regardless of what you all say :D

Yeah it was hillarious:D Not all of them were BIMBOS, the one chick with the white stang was pretty good on the opening page, it was just some of the others had no class what-so-ever. If they are serious about being a class act they're going to have to do away with the lame pictures shot with a cell phone camera. Pretty tasteless...just my own opinion, what the heck do I know?:rolleyes:

Alice Colby said:
Yeah it was hillarious:D Not all of them were BIMBOS, the one chick with the white stang was pretty good on the opening page, it was just some of the others had no class what-so-ever. If they are serious about being a class act they're going to have to do away with the lame pictures shot with a cell phone camera. Pretty tasteless...just my own opinion, what the heck do I know?:rolleyes:

Id have to say that NayChan has to be all our favorites.... right? ... cant say his name but you know who you are!!! LOL
:lol: :lol: