Mustang car clubs and random thoughts..

• Sponsors (?)

Not to stop the free post/joke momentum, but returning to the intent of the post, have we gotten anywhere? I know that Cory was supposed to talk to a few guys at Rrev that day... I have talked to Cory about it, but I just didnt know if someone was working on this. Is someone keeping tabs of all who say they are in so when it finally gets organized we can give them a call? I think this will be a real fun year with an awesome club like this!

Back to business

O.k., anytime except the first 3 weeks of April, since I got the party started. We do need to have a place where we can join up here. Seaside? Astoria? Then cruise to the Jetty at Fort Stevens and go over to Long Beach across the BIG bridge? What ever makes the majority happy is fine with me, I'm open to any suggestions from the group as to where, when etc.:nice:

fiveohwblow said:
Not to stop the free post/joke momentum, but returning to the intent of the post, have we gotten anywhere? I know that Cory was supposed to talk to a few guys at Rrev that day... I have talked to Cory about it, but I just didnt know if someone was working on this. Is someone keeping tabs of all who say they are in so when it finally gets organized we can give them a call? I think this will be a real fun year with an awesome club like this!
Well if you talked to Cory than you should know wright?and since he is the Thread starter maybe we should let him throw out some dates and times and see if it works out for everyone. Cory is are cruise/show coordinator and has always been, He is da man period!!!!!!!!!!! . The only difference now is they'll be more variety of areas and rides/vehicles. Ok now lets get back the free post/joke momentum as you put it.:D

03yellowvenom said:
Well if you talked to Cory than you should know wright?and since he is the Thread starter maybe we should let him throw out some dates and times and see if it works out for everyone. Cory is are cruise/show coordinator and has always been, He is da man period!!!!!!!!!!! . The only difference now is they'll be more variety of areas and rides/vehicles. Ok now lets get back the free post/joke momentum as you put it.:D
Well ok.... Per cory he wont be able to for another month or so at least, WHICH IS WHY I was trying to keep the motivation up. I am trying to help as much as I can since he is busy and I really like the idea. Shoot me down if I am wrong, but it takes more than one man to run a club. I guess I will wait for your word Cory.It sure will be cool to have diversity amongst the vehicles though!:nice:

fiveohwblow said:
Well ok.... Per cory he wont be able to for another month or so at least, WHICH IS WHY I was trying to keep the motivation up. I am trying to help as much as I can since he is busy and I really like the idea. Shoot me down if I am wrong, but it takes more than one man to run a club. I guess I will wait for your word Cory.It sure will be cool to have diversity amongst the vehicles though!:nice:

Justin/Ed,

tks for the comments/ideas. Your right about 1 person doing it all. Putting meets and get togethers are easy, just post it, but putting together something with flavor takes a few key items, and help is certainly at the top of the list. To be honest, myself and 2 others have been thinking about this for a couple of months. I wont name names but the 3 of us will hopefully get together this wkend and establish a foundation for such a club. As time progresses, we will need some additional help.

fiveohwblow said:
Well I think I'm out on this one, a lot of things have changed including my vehicle, theres a select few I dont care to be around on line let alone in a meet/cruise. I think i'll just stick with are local coffee shop meets with close friends like the good ole days. You guys have fun and be carefull.... im out:nice:

saleenster said:
Justin/Ed,

tks for the comments/ideas. Your right about 1 person doing it all. Putting meets and get togethers are easy, just post it, but putting together something with flavor takes a few key items, and help is certainly at the top of the list. To be honest, myself and 2 others have been thinking about this for a couple of months. I wont name names but the 3 of us will hopefully get together this wkend and establish a foundation for such a club. As time progresses, we will need some additional help.
Sounds good Cory. Dont want to stir the pot or push anyone at all, I was just trying to help things along. I know you got things under control so I will wait to hear from ya:nice: Thanks again Cory for getting this going.

Anyone interested in going to 'different' type of car show this year. I went to this last year with my BOSS, and had a blast!...lots of frickin' chevy's there, so it would be kinda cool if we could get the MUSTANG ARMY together and show up in force. I think you guys with the newer stangs would love this event...check it out, and post later this year where you would like to stage up out side this event and roll in together...

http://www.italianstreetrodders.com/uevents.html

DSCN0284.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN0284.jpg
    DSCN0284.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 52
saleenster said:
Justin/Ed,

:hail2: :flag: You all have to remember I don't know your real names yet:hail2: :hail2:

Alice Colby said:
Thank you and Cory is SALEENSTER aka BOSS MAN:hail2: I was slowly puttin it together. You guys be glad your not here tonight.... Gonna get gusts that I hope don't bring down this apartment complex's carport on my Pony, if not the roof off this building:shrug: :eek:
YW and yes Cory is the boss man:hail2: Well I hope the weather holds out for you but dont feel bad the winds are blowing hard wright now in portland /beaverton and possibly 60mph winds here too. But hang in there monday next week on threw the week there saying mid to upper 50's and sunny , time to put another coat of wax on my truck:nice: :)