mustang clubs

302fordracer

Mar 27, 2004
Vancouver, WA
ok today I was driving my green 95 gt down hazel dell avenue and as I passed J and M plaza I saw a group of about 8 or 9 stangs all coming out of the plaza all going the same direction....there was some killer cars there a cobra several foxbodies and a few sn95s. I was curious if any of these people read this post if they could tell me what club that was and how do you join?

• Sponsors (?)

302fordracer said:
ok today I was driving my green 95 gt down hazel dell avenue and as I passed J and M plaza I saw a group of about 8 or 9 stangs all coming out of the plaza all going the same direction....there was some killer cars there a cobra several foxbodies and a few sn95s. I was curious if any of these people read this post if they could tell me what club that was and how do you join?

i dont think that's a club, at the top of the northwest forum, you'll see the 2nd annual NW meet thread, thats where everyone was comin from. and yeah, there were a lot of nice cars there...i think i saw your stang, were you driving on 99 by albertsons right before that?

302fordracer said:
so why didnt you stop in to chat ? :shrug: thats cool tho like said before just keep checking in here and you'll get to know who's who. i have a 95 gt as well whats all done to youre's? the run was awsome prob. bout what guy's 50 or so cars running with us that day? andy what happened to ya? pir next weekend? peace

john

I didn't stop in to chat cause I was not all sure where you guys were going...see I am new to the stang world I used to be a camaro guy but I have seen the light..lol....anyway I am a very busy guy I am only 18 so paying for my stang requires hard work but it is all me no help from the rents...I am not even on their policy...so the stang is almost 100% stock it has a k&n filtercharger and clear corners...however my buddy is getting a job at vancouver ford and says I may be able to get a frpp supercharger for wholesale price from him...if so that will be a must and 3.73s are coming soon prolly early May...anyhow if you guys are going cruising again send me a personal message and me and my buddy (he owns a 98 with a stage 2 boss kit) will join you....... - Brian

302fordracer said:
I didn't stop in to chat cause I was not all sure where you guys were going...see I am new to the stang world I used to be a camaro guy but I have seen the light..lol....anyway I am a very busy guy I am only 18 so paying for my stang requires hard work but it is all me no help from the rents...I am not even on their policy...so the stang is almost 100% stock it has a k&n filtercharger and clear corners...however my buddy is getting a job at vancouver ford and says I may be able to get a frpp supercharger for wholesale price from him...if so that will be a must and 3.73s are coming soon prolly early May...anyhow if you guys are going cruising again send me a personal message and me and my buddy (he owns a 98 with a stage 2 boss kit) will join you....... - Brian
sorry to hear that your buddy is getting a job at VANCOUVER FORD and i'm sure he will be to soon. peace

john

SMOKEDYA said:
sorry to hear that your buddy is getting a job at VANCOUVER FORD and i'm sure he will be to soon. peace

john

That was actually one of the places i went to for my job shadows for skills center, and i'll tell you...it's the only place i didnt have fun at...the guys in there wouldnt let me work (part of a job shadow is to get hands on experience) and there was this weird guy always telling me i should think about changing my career path, because this one sucks. The only person who thought it sucked was him! :bs:

302fordracer said:
Is the cam daily driver friendly and will it require any other parts for install...and how much for just the cam?....by the way stockiness is to change soon...saving my paychecks.

F cam daily driver friendly? Of course, its a motorsport product. 512 lift with 226 duration. However, its not emissions legal so if you have that problem where you live, might consider that..or you could bring it to All Ford, Jeff is a mini David Cooperfield when it comes to F cams.. :nice:

302fordracer said:
Looking foward to seeing ya at the next meet :nice: P.S there were some club members there...but all are welcome :flag: