Mustang Dyno Meet November 1st in Fresno

fobra559

At least it's more erect and not floppy anymore.
Nov 1, 2007
Lindsay, CA
Sup Guys,

I'm trying to get together a mustang dyno meet at Precision Auto here in Fresno. It's November 1st. I'll get more info on the time of day a little later. It's $100 for 3 pulls if your interested. Or you can just go to hang out. Just PM if you have any questions.

• Sponsors (?)

Hells yeah, If I still lived in the "NO" I'd be there. Livin in The Sac/Tahoe area now and I just bought a '65 coupe and havin some fun with it.

...BTW, how's the shop doin anyway?

...Old friend of the Fresno mustang crew here, just came across this post and saw Precision.

Do I know ya?

Brandon K

I don't think we've met. My buddy Gashog here on the forums knows a guy that works at Precision Auto and set a date for a Fresno Stang Dyno meet. I heard they spent 84K on the dyno system so it should be good. Wish you could come, is Sac 3-4 hours away?

I don't think we've met. My buddy Gashog here on the forums knows a guy that works at Precision Auto and set a date for a Fresno Stang Dyno meet. I heard they spent 84K on the dyno system so it should be good. Wish you could come, is Sac 3-4 hours away?

Yeah, Justin S is the guy i'm talking to over there. I only know him through a friend of mine though.

It does look like its going to happen for sure though on the 1st! So if you're going to make it reply to this thread, I know at least 4 cars including myself are dynoing.

Yeah, it's about 3 hours from Sac to Fresno. I wish I could come to but the Stang wont be ready. Maybe I can take a trip and visit some friends and family down there and pop in.

Justin Sharp is the owner and a personal friend of mine from way back in my street-racing days. He's damn good at what he does and is a hell of a guy. He started that business in his parents' garage back in the '90's and I've watched make a great success of himself over the years. I actually used to help him with work when he got too busy and he helped me out a LOT over the years as well. He'll take care of ya for sure, and yes he dumped his life savings into getting that dyno.

I hope everyone has fun and we'll see if I can get away for a day to come visit a damn good old friend and maybe make a few more.

Yeah, it's about 3 hours from Sac to Fresno. I wish I could come to but the Stang wont be ready. Maybe I can take a trip and visit some friends and family down there and pop in.

Justin Sharp is the owner and a personal friend of mine from way back in my street-racing days. He's damn good at what he does and is a hell of a guy. He started that business in his parents' garage back in the '90's and I've watched make a great success of himself over the years. I actually used to help him with work when he got too busy and he helped me out a LOT over the years as well. He'll take care of ya for sure, and yes he dumped his life savings into getting that dyno.

I hope everyone has fun and we'll see if I can get away for a day to come visit a damn good old friend and maybe make a few more.

That would be awesome, I hope to see you there. We're all going to Hooters afterwards:nice::D

hooters

That would be awesome, I hope to see you there. We're all going to Hooters afterwards:nice::D

Ah, good ol Fresno Hooters. I put together a Ford Lightning and Mustang cruise meet back in November '05 and we all went there afterward, I'll see if I can get some pics and post em up. There were over 30 Fords cruising that day. We had the girlies pose by my red '04 Lightning and my buddies red 94 Saleen S-351R owned by Mike Judy, sure some of you guys have heard of him ..if not then shame on you... haha. He's one of the old time racing greats, used to race with myself and Mark Capps from Mustang Ranch, back in the days of Copper and Willow street races. ..ah, good times!

Ah, good ol Fresno Hooters. I put together a Ford Lightning and Mustang cruise meet back in November '05 and we all went there afterward, I'll see if I can get some pics and post em up. There were over 30 Fords cruising that day. We had the girlies pose by my red '04 Lightning and my buddies red 94 Saleen S-351R owned by Mike Judy, sure some of you guys have heard of him ..if not then shame on you... haha. He's one of the old time racing greats, used to race with myself and Mark Capps from Mustang Ranch, back in the days of Copper and Willow street races. ..ah, good times!

Yeah, I heard of Mike Judy. I've been to the Mustang Ranch before. Some awesome looking muscle cars there:nice: I would love to see those pics:D

all those guys at precision are real good friends of mine, they have done a ton of work on my car, and have done a great job, hopefully my intercooler comes in before nov. 1 so they can get that and my new supercharger in. ill probably be able to make it after around lunch time.

all those guys at precision are real good friends of mine, they have done a ton of work on my car, and have done a great job, hopefully my intercooler comes in before nov. 1 so they can get that and my new supercharger in. ill probably be able to make it after around lunch time.

You from Fresno? That would be cool if you can swing by.

Just a Reminder

The Fresno Dyno Meet at Precision Auto is this Saturday Nov 1st. Gashog and I will be there at 9am. The cross roads are Maple and Pine, it's off of highway 168. Hope to see you all there. I'm looking forward to meeting some of the mustang/muscle cars of Fresno

Brent (Fobra559)

The Fresno Dyno Meet at Precision Auto is this Saturday Nov 1st. Gashog and I will be there at 9am. The cross roads are Maple and Pine, it's off of highway 168. Hope to see you all there. I'm looking forward to meeting some of the mustang/muscle cars of Fresno

Brent (Fobra559)

Couldn't get a final confirmation from Precision today, but we are showing up anyway (rain or shine) tomorrow and hopefully get some pulls in.

Hope to see some of you guys out there.

If for some reason the shop is closed I think we're going to head over to hooters anyway for lunch 12pm anyway.

Precision

Anyone hear how Justin is doing (owner of Precision)?? I can't get ahold of hime with precision's number or his home number, or cell. He didn't close shop did he? If anyone can let me know I'd really appreciate it. ..Shoot me a pm or email if you have time, thanks!