Mustang got hit by idiot, Not 56k Friendly

yeah definitely go with the junkyard compared to ebay. Majority of the stuff on ebay is remanufactured crap. Atleast at the junkyard it will be OEM. Plus you won't have to to wait for shipping and you can see the parts up front before you pay.

• Sponsors (?)

Try car-part.com ... there is a place in middletown (i think) that always seems to have a bunch of Mustangs (based on the seat selection)...

I have also used privelege auto parts in Woonsocket.... Got a v6 seat for like $20 as all I needed was the seat back mechanism...

OK so the Providence Police called me back about the report i submitted. They sent a letter to the other person. Gotta wait a total of 3 weeks for them to respond. Which is less than 2 weeks at this point. I'm assuming at this point that if they dont respond it will be pretty easy to get their insurance to pay for this. (if they have any) The guy who was driving said it was his girlfriends vehicle and gave her name. Officer said it came back as the same last name but different first name so he thinks its probably registered to this guys girlfriends mother......

This is the point where i feel i need a lawyer to get this ball rolling.

Update!!! (As if anyone actually subscribed)

Ok well Police filed a hit and run on them. (officer said their stories sounded like b/s and they failed to give proper info) My attorney said they have "Metropolitan Insurance" which is now contacting his office.....As of now im in Physical Therapy and seeing a Chiropractor Per order of my Lawyer. Looks like i may be getting my mustang fixed. This sucks though. Ruining half of my summer like this!!! But if the money is right i might have a helluva winter project....

Chris

I'm in MA, and usually your insurance company will do all the work if you got a plate #.

I hope this works out for you!!!
I work Tuesdays at my Uncle's Body Shop in Cranston, RI if any of the RI peeps are around this coming Stang Season!!

Definitely do the PT and the chiro. I got rear ended September 2007 and didn't think it was that bad. 3 days later I couldn't move my neck and my shoulder hurt. Did 6 months of PT, didn't help that much, got the MRI, turned out my shoulder came forward and tore my labrum. Got surgery on that March 2008, then 3 more months of PT. Took my about 6 months after PT before I could work out again. Was finally "released" from my surgeon in August 2009.

Moral of the story is: while the other guy's insurance company is paying, take advantage of all the medical you can get as you never know exactly whats going on in there. The human body was not designed for vehicle impact!

Ada