Mustang gt 1996 radiator fan

Hey guys seeking some info on radiator fan. I recently bought 1996 mustang gt with 83000 miles. Changed the following.
Sparks Plugs/wires, thermostat, sending unit, temp senor, radiator, rad cap or expansion tank cap.
Everything on the vehicle works a/c, heater correctly and so on.
-Now when the car idles... temp gauge is at normal right in the middle. As soon as i pull out of my driveway down to few blocks the temp gauge start going up to 3/4 of the way. Ill drive it on the highway the temp stays in the middle. At a stop light temp starts going up again iv noticed and hear the fan kick on and it will start going back in middle. The car does not over heat. I noticed that the fan kicks on at high temp gauge and when the a/c is turned on.
-Ive checked the fan both run low and high
-ive checked the fuse box and they fine
I think my low speed fan is not funtioning so this where im stuck dont know my next step. Please help

• Sponsors (?)

I think my low speed fan is not funtioning so this where im stuck dont know my next step. Please help
If this were my car that's the first thing I would suspect based upon your symptoms.

The low tech method to start the trouble shooting is to use two pieces of scrap wire to "jump" power from the battery directly to the fan. Even better use a fused jumper. This provides a way to test the fan's ability to run on each speed. There should be an obvious speed difference between the fan's speed.

IMO the better method is to use an ODB2 scanner with two way communication to "command" the PCM to turn on each speed fan. This gives a direct way to test all of the electronics controlling the fan.

Here's some information on an affordable Windows based ODB2 based scanner.

ForScan ODB2 scanner w ELM327 USB
https://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/resources/forscan-odb2-scanner-w-elm327-usb.57/