For Sale Mustang II V8 C4 transmission.

74stang2togo

NERD!
Mod Dude
Mar 7, 2002
I'm selling my spare C4 from storage. This is a bone-stock working pull-out from my '76 Ghia that I parted out in 2011. It is complete from torque converter to driveshaft yoke, and still has the transmission cooler lines connected, though they were modified for an aftermarket radiator. The only thing missing is the kickdown rod.

Asking $800 or best offer, part located in Temple, Texas. Will deliver for free within 100 miles, otherwise buyer is responsible for shipping or picking it up.

• Sponsors(?)

Ghia75

Oct 14, 2019
dayton ohio
Not interested in the transmission, but I saw where you had posted back in 2015 about retro fitting seatbelts in a MustangII.I am at that point with my 75. Would like to know how you mounted the retractor by seat. Picture doesn't show. Also how do I contact Beams to order? Thanks

Olivethefet

Slap me as well as point and laugh
May 17, 2018
Enterprise AL
@Ghia75 Send him a PM. Just put your mouse pointer over his logo. A window will open allowing you to start a conversation with him. Or you could start a progress thread in the Mustang II section. Post pics and ask questions. There are several active members over there that I'm sure would help you.

74stang2togo

NERD!
Mod Dude
Mar 7, 2002
Not interested in the transmission, but I saw where you had posted back in 2015 about retro fitting seatbelts in a MustangII.I am at that point with my 75. Would like to know how you mounted the retractor by seat. Picture doesn't show. Also how do I contact Beams to order? Thanks
@Ghia75 Send him a PM. Just put your mouse pointer over his logo. A window will open allowing you to start a conversation with him. Or you could start a progress thread in the Mustang II section. Post pics and ask questions. There are several active members over there that I'm sure would help you.
Why didn't you just reply to the seatbelt thread?