Mustang Performance Work

jason1320

Feb 19, 2004
Bowie MD
Who does good mustang performance work in the metro area? Better yet, would anyone like to show me how to do my own work over a case of beer? I'm talking easy stuff. (spings, gears, headers, pullies, maybe some intake work.) My main problem is I lack a driveway and sutable tools. (This is what happens when you buy a town house.) :bang:

• Sponsors (?)

jason1320 said:
Who does good mustang performance work in the metro area? Better yet, would anyone like to show me how to do my own work over a case of beer? I'm talking easy stuff. (spings, gears, headers, pullies, maybe some intake work.) My main problem is I lack a driveway and sutable tools. (This is what happens when you buy a town house.) :bang:

Sure. I'm not far from you (in Upper Marlboro) and can help you out with some of the work. Tonight I may be helping another Mustang owner finish up a cam install and starting on a clutch install, but Friday we will probably be changing out the intake gaskets on my car, so if you want to swing by let me know.

I don't mind helping out either. You should check out the website for our club based in So. Md. There are alot of guys from your area posting there. www.mamandf.com

Also, for a shop, check out Espeut Perfromance. They are in Landover, not far from you. Been in business for about 10 years and specializes in Mustangs. Number to the shop is 301-773-9223. :nice:

Thanks D.K. although Friday might be to soon, I'll have to check with the boss. (read girlfriend) :lock: Also, I don't have any parts handy. Unless I could get them local I would have to order off the internet and wait. I wouldn't mind watching though. What time Friday?

Thanks too you as well dreddstang. I joined your site last week under the name Blk02gt. Since then I've been trying to read as much as possible, so I don't ask too many dumb questions.

Thank again, I'll check out that shop.

jason1320 said:
Thanks D.K. although Friday might be to soon, I'll have to check with the boss. (read girlfriend) :lock: Also, I don't have any parts handy. Unless I could get them local I would have to order off the internet and wait. I wouldn't mind watching though. What time Friday?

Thanks too you as well dreddstang. I joined your site last week under the name Blk02gt. Since then I've been trying to read as much as possible, so I don't ask too many dumb questions.

Thank again, I'll check out that shop.

It probably won't be until 7-7:30 Friday night. We got Joe's car running last night, but we have a few issues that we have to work out tonight, so if you want to swing by and watch or lend a hand, let me know. :nice:

I have some pullys on order, they should be here Thurday. If anyone that has done this before wants to help me out I would be greatful. (Beer involved) I don't have an impact wrench, and I hear this is an absolute must have.

Also, I was planning on ordering gears. Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks,