Mustang Records

imp

Mustang Master
Jul 13, 2017
Not sure where to put it, my first image post. Each forum seems to vary some with respect to this. I got the big "X", @Noobz347, just like with your link. Switched to BB Code, erased "IMG" ends, went back to Rich Text, and there it was! Old Fart still learnin'......This info should be of value to all of us. I ordered a first-year in Aug., 1964 w/ High Performance Package, a "K" car! imp
mustan10.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Not sure where to put it, my first image post. Each forum seems to vary some with respect to this. I got the big "X", @Noobz347, just like with your link. Switched to BB Code, erased "IMG" ends, went back to Rich Text, and there it was! Old Fart still learnin'......This info should be of value to all of us. I ordered a first-year in Aug., 1964 w/ High Performance Package, a "K" car! imp
mustan10.jpg

You will never be able to read that as an avatar.

@Noobz347
Ouch! I didn't intend that to be my avatar, but rather the '59 Ranchero.

Can you tell me what caused the entire background color now to be black? Can hardly read anything. Thanks. imp

I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

mustan10.jpg

I had to go back and re-read. lol

I think I get it now. Yes... This forum has a WYSIWIG (What You See Is What You Get).

For instance, I can right click on any image (say... your avatar) then click COPY.
Then I can go back to this space that I'm inputting my text, RIGHT CLICK and then hit PASTE:

217267.jpg

This of course, is on a PC,

If you are more comfortable with the old method, you can click the little wrench icon at the top, right corner of the input screen. Click on USE RICH TEXT EDITOR to go back to the WYSIWIG interface.