Mustang sites or clubs in denver area.

so in about a years time i plan on moving out to the denver area with my g/f. the problem is that i havent found any decent local mustang clubs, at least none like we have out here in the chicagoland area. i can name 3 off the top of my head around here.

i am a member of the chicagoland mustang club and one of the things that worries me is that there wont be any fellow stangers to meet up and cruise with on a (semi) regular basis. no guys to hang out with and talk about cars and go drinking with....

my question is does anybody know of any in that area?

• Sponsors (?)

denver is really spread out distance wise, so I doubt you're going to find a mustang club in one centralized location that is exactly like yours.

good luck in Denver, I wanted to move there, but the price of real estate/rent keeps skyrocketing. plus the illegal immigrant problem is getting really bad out there....Colorado is becoming a mirror image of California from what I can understand from my Aunt and Uncle. they're thinking about jumping ship and heading up to Washington State or Oregon.

Denver Mustang Club

Email: [email protected]

Colorado Mustang clubs:

Front Range Mustang Club
1167 West 133rd Way
Westminster, CO
[email protected]
303-358-FRMC (3762)
President:
Larry Snodgrass (48920) 6692 Devinney Ct. Arvada, CO 80004
(303) 431-2121

MCA Regional Director:
Larry Standiford (46270) 4695 Shooting Star Way Castle Rock, CO 80104
303-660-5326
Meeting Info: We usually meet on the second Friday of the month, 7:00pm @ O'Meara Ford (104th & I-25) in the upstairs conference room and then head across the street to Gunther Toody's Diner for dinner or refreshments. Please check our website or contact our representatives to see if the present month may be different. We welcome all Mustang enthusiasts!

Southern Colorado Mustang Club
Pueblo, CO
President:
Allen Frazier (719)948-4332

MCA Regional Director:
same Meeting Info: We meet the second Friday of the month at Freedom Ford's conference room. Eat and Cruise after.

this is all i know of, but i am new to the area.

damn, it seems like those are the types of clubs i already found. most of the people are old, and drive classic mustangs...which dont get me wrong are cool too, but they dont have forums that i can get on and shoot the s'hit with everyone.

oh well i guess not everywhere can be has happening as chi-town