Mustang trade?

Boss 351

Here sthhhhhhhheeeve take a picthh of my man flowe
Jul 13, 2003
Canada
Well I think I'm trading my coupe for a hatch. The hatch in question has the OE black interior, moon roof, fresh paint (VERY nicely done), 5 lug swap with rear disk, 17" wheels, good tires, 2.5" exhaust pipes, X-pipe, electric fan, and 3:55 gears. It's my best friend's car and I've seen it being rebuilt. The engine is a stock 5.0L with underdrive pulleys but the thing pulls pretty good. The car's problems are the door's window wiper moldings are shot, needs new front rotors and pads, interior is dirty and neglected but I can bring it back pretty easily, and the engine is 100% stock and would need a 3G upgrade at the very least. The main problem is the 4 banger transmission that can go at any moment. But the paint is freaking awesome on the car and the stance is just freaking mean on the car. The color is some sort of gun metal, very nice.

Mine is a coupe with 69 heads, polished cobra intake, very clean engine bay, original paint but rusted floor boards, engine has a problem with timing (valve train not adjusted properly either), my gas gauge doesn't work, tires shot, needs paint pretty badly, still on 4 lug, also needs new brakes, etc... but it is a barebones LX coupe which is more rare than an LX hatch. His plan is to turn this into a race car, his boss (who is sponsoring him) wants a coupe. Plus my friend doesn't want to tear apart his car because there is a lot of work done to the body (I know, I was there - that car is now better than new). He said he'd rather see me drive it because I wouldn't wreck it in a ditch or something.

So basically if this works out, this week I should have the other 'stang. Thru the same friend, I can get my performance parts for dirt cheap so this winter the "new" Mustang will see aluminium heads and a supercharger as far as performance goes. Right away I'll get the new weatherstripping that's needed and upgrade the front brakes to the Cobra kit.

I didn't think this would happen :lol: I love my car but I also know his Mustang pretty well (I also found it for him). On some days I miss my black hatch and I really miss having a moon roof. I think this car would become more and a show queen than anything else, a show queen that runs in the mid 12's of course :D My notch was going to be mostly a drag car, now if this goes thru, the notch will BE a race car with mini-tub, full cage, aluminum floors, etc...

• Sponsors (?)