Mustang Week 2012!

• Sponsors (?)

I wanted to go. I even told myself last year that I would this year. Unfortunately, I have to work and with the economy down right now, it's not wise for me to take time off. Business is so shaky.

Well, seeing as I wait on everyone to come back for a year.. I just need to get my car back on the road.

Clutch is in the mail, need a few other parts and the biggest hurdle; time!

IF I can even get the car on the road, it'll be babied. This would be my first year not running at Darlington.

Well, seeing as I wait on everyone to come back for a year.. I just need to get my car back on the road.

Clutch is in the mail, need a few other parts and the biggest hurdle; time!

IF I can even get the car on the road, it'll be babied. This would be my first year not running at Darlington.

Well hope you get it back on the road by then:D Im still working on my ride as well. The injectors I installed were no good. Going to install the 39s back in for now (450-500rwhp is fine for now)

I'll be there

Sweet, I will be with team PCM, they are working hard right now getting the tune right on my car. They had a display last year and now with my car its going to be even bigger:p

DSCN1739.JPG

DSCN1872.JPG

BTW im hoping she shows up again..

View attachment 146987

more reason to head to mustang week!

Yeah, she does a lot of street racing down here in Texas during Texas2K for a while. She also does a lot of bikini contest here during 2K, as well as full nude stuff.

NWS, bikini contest, so won't embed it

Never mind, phone auto embeds. YouTube search her name bikini.

Well, car isn't together and this is the first day of MW. It all came down to the flywheel. It's got stress cracks and I don't feel comfortable resurfacing it and throwing it back in there.

This will be my first Mustang Week without my car since 2006 when I bought it. Damn...

The meet and greet had a good turnout today. It was hotter than hell though.

Well, car isn't together and this is the first day of MW. It all came down to the flywheel. It's got stress cracks and I don't feel comfortable resurfacing it and throwing it back in there.

This will be my first Mustang Week without my car since 2006 when I bought it. Damn...

The meet and greet had a good turnout today. It was hotter than hell though.

I almost didnt make it as well, but just got the tune done last Wednesday, I went last year with out my stang and i lived:confused:

I should be heading that way tomorrow!

I drank countless bottles of water or sports drink and several glasses of tea and water, only took a leak once... haha.

There are going to be some lobsters tomorrow.

Tank, you going to Darlington?