MUSTANG WEEK!

y2kgt... was it this car? Don't have any vid but a buddy of mine took these while he was working the autocross.

blackay6.jpg

black002pa4.jpg

That's the one, we are just looking for some vids of his car or the Roush that the guy begged him to drive. He pretty much stole the show on the autocross.

• Sponsors (?)

That's the one, we are just looking for some vids of his car or the Roush that the guy begged him to drive. He pretty much stole the show on the autocross.

Haha, yeah I heard he was tearing that car a new one.

I saw him running around the track and it sounded pretty bad...:nice:

I don't have any video of it though.

is mustang week around the same time every year? I wanna go next year cause the KB will be on her and possibly some other things i havent even thought of yet :D

sounds like lots of fun. my buddy also wants me to go to FFW in Bristol this weekend but I wont be home and besides if i was home the KB would be going on lol.

I need to get out more to these mustang meets.:nonono:

is mustang week around the same time every year? I wanna go next year cause the KB will be on her and possibly some other things i havent even thought of yet :D

sounds like lots of fun. my buddy also wants me to go to FFW in Bristol this weekend but I wont be home and besides if i was home the KB would be going on lol.

I need to get out more to these mustang meets.:nonono:

Yep, end of July every year.

i have over 60 small vid clips from the speedway.im sure we have 1 if not multiple vids of that car.i know we took some of the the black 99-04 car with the roush kit and then the 427 r too.just gotta upload them.

i have over 60 small vid clips from the speedway.im sure we have 1 if not multiple vids of that car.i know we took some of the the black 99-04 car with the roush kit and then the 427 r too.just gotta upload them.

Hey man, if you have any pics/vids of my car can you send them to me?

White 2000 GT w/ black "GT" stripes on the hood, DD Bullitts out back.

2491404_153_full.jpg

y2kgt, found another of your bud... not video, but press coverage...:nice:

Photos: Mustangs in Myrtle Beach